81

My arms were up in the air as Jason drove down the street with the top down. I stood up in my seat and threw my hands in the air. Jason looked over at me and his eyes widened. "Sydney sit your pretty little ass down. I don't need my wife getting thrown out of the car five minutes into our honeymoon."

I giggled and sat back down. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I love you." I kissed closer to his lips. "I love you." I kissed his neck. "I love you."

He chuckled. "Princess I'm driving, don't distract me."

I giggled kissing under his ear. "Then why don't you pull over?"

He shook his head. "We have somewhere to be princess. Be patient, I promise we'll have time for all that when we get there."

I sighed and sat back down. "But I thought our flight wasn't until tomorrow afternoon?"

"It is"

I tilted my head confused. "Then where are we going? I thought we were just gonna spend tonight at the house?"

"Not exactly princess." He said.

"So then-" I started.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand kissing my knuckles. "Just make yourself comfortable. It's a bit of a drive."

I groaned making Jason chuckle. We drove for an hour and forty-five minutes, a bit of a drive my ass. Thankfully he let me play my music. After a while, there was a long drive where there were no houses. We drove up and arrived at a large black gate. "Jason where are we?" I asked.

"Home"

I looked at him confused. "I don't understand."

He typed in a code into a small black box opening up the gate. We drove inside the compound around a fountain and in front of the large black and white mansion with glass windows covering it. "This... is our new home. I had it built for us and Antonio. Sam got it into my brain that a gang house is no place to raise a child."

"This... this is ours?"

He nodded climbing out the car and walking to my side. "Yeah princess" I placed my hand in his as he walked us to the front door. He unlocked the door and Jason leaned down and picked me up bridal style as he walked us inside.

"Jason! What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Well aren't I supposed to carry my wife inside?" he asked me. I giggled as he set me down on my feet. Inside was a modern living room and a kitchen to the back left. A set of stairs going up were to the right of us. "Do you wanna take a tour?"

I nodded. He walked us through the living room. There was a second set of stairs going down, Jason said it went down to a modified training center. There was media room in the back. Outside was a large yard and a pool. "Wow," I whispered.

Jason smiled at me. "Come on there's more." He led us up to the second floor where there were eight bedrooms, two on the ends and three on each side. He opened the door on the end to the left. Inside was a huge light blue colored room with a baby crib and other toys. There was a couch and a tv also. There was a walk-in closet and a bathroom straight ahead. "So this would be Antonio's bedroom. As he gets older we can decorate the room. The other bedrooms can be used as guest rooms or eventually bedrooms for any other kids we have."

I chuckled. "You want more kids?" I asked looking to him.

He shrugged. "Well I mean I kinda missed out on your first pregnancy and I've always liked kids. I don't want to put any pressure on you but yeah more kids would be nice."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're the sweetest." I leaned up and pecked his lips.

He smiled at me. "I have one more thing to show you." he led us up to the third floor where there were only two rooms. He pointed to the door on the left. "That's our office." then he pointed to the door on the right. "And this is our bedroom."

He opened the door to reveal a huge white room similar to ours at the gang house only bigger. All of our furniture was placed in the room. I walked inside the room to look around. "Jason this place is amazing... Where's my vanity?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand and led me through one of the two doors. "Well you won't be needing it anymore." inside was a large white bathroom with two sinks with lots of counter space next to a toilet with a huge mirror covering most of the walls. There was a big tub and a huge glass shower. Tile covered the floor. Looking above us was a rectangular sunroof shining a bunch of natural light.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the room with Jason behind me. I walked to the glass covered french doors opening them up and stepping out onto the balcony that looked out to the beach. Jason walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed and leaned my head back into his chest. "This place is perfect," I whispered.

I felt him smile against my neck before he kissed my neck. "So you like it?" he asked.

I nodded. "I love it. Amore this place is amazing."

"I'm glad you like it, princess."

I turned my head and kissed his cheek. "I actually have something for you."

He chuckled and kissed my neck again. "Do you now? And what do you have for me princess?" he asked.

I giggled and turned around in his arms. "Why don't you go wait on the bed and I'll show you."

He smirked at me. "As you wish princess." he went over to the bed as I went into the closet. I stepped out of my shoes before I carefully took off my dress and set it on one of the couches. I put my bra straps back on my shoulders.

I walked up to the closet door and took in a deep breath.