Bearer of Thy Oath (X)

The young man started heaving and shaking as he became delirious, "He found me, Uriel."

"What should I do?"

He stood up and made his way over to Uriel, "Cain.... He found me...."

"In my dreams he sent me a message, Echormai ¹."

He slumped to the ground, "Why?"

"When will he leave me alone....?"

"Uriel, you have to help me. Keep him away from me."

The young man hugged his knees, fear was clearly seen not only in his eyes but in his body language. It was deep rooted into his soul. The foreboding feeling of being hunted could never be shaken off. Uriel touched the young man's forehead and put the distressed man to sleep.

The young man fell onto the floor and the only worry that remained was the furrow of his brow. Lying on the floor was the was the first seal of it's kind, Abel. Uriel had found, Abel² when he was out examining the bodies.

He was son of Adam and Eve, younger brother of the accursed Cain. Because their Father took pity upon him after his death, his soul became the first seal that was put in place.

---

The next day, Uriel and Abel journeyed back. He had changed his appearace back into the youth with the sunset brown hair. Adriel's somber face was what Uriel first encountered when he stepped into the school grounds. Two out of the three musketeers were missing. Sitri and Astaroth was nowhere to be seen and their presence was completely gone, it was only Adriel that had remained. 

Adriel glared at the man besides Uriel. He was annoyed that his archangel came back with vermin.

The demons underneath his command had informed him of Uriel's return only when his presence was sensed in the states. Even those demons in the other continents didn't sense Uriel, so where had he gone to?

Adriel didn't know where his archangel went and couldn't contact him. Irked to the max, he wasn't going to let this issue slide that easily. Wasn't he supposed to watch over him? Why did he leave? Why didn't he say anything before he left? Now that he had finally returned, he would bind him to himself so that he would be by his side.

Uriel only gave him a glance before he took the shaken Abel inside. No words were exchanged between him and Adriel as he passed by. Going past the motionless figure, Uriel felt the sharp murderous aura come from behind him. He ignored it. He needed to do this, no matter the repercussions he might suffer. It would be worth it in the end.

He had received reports from his six apostles that remained and knew of everything that had happened in his absence. 

Coincidentally, Astaroth and Sitri left in the morning after the "death" of Paimon. Not only was Paimon sent back, but Uriel had received news that Gabriel and some of the other angels and archangels that were on Earth, sought out and exterminated over three hundred other demons. 

Their return most likely had to do with the influx of demons being purged. It was an unbalance of too much 'good' and not enough 'evil'. Both were necessary to keep each other in check, in order to avoid anymore conflict. It also showed that the angels had no respect to keep the pact that was made, executing their purgatory carnage incessantly.

Watching the back of the two people, Adriel glowered, "Amon, find the identity of the man."

A black shadow appeared behind him, "As you wish, Solomon."

As soon as he came, he disappeared. Not even a wisp of his shadow could be seen like he had never come there. Adriel rubbed his glabella and followed after the two. He couldn't leave them in the same room alone with each other. He hadn't even been able to sleep right next to him, and how could he allow someone else to take his (U's) firsts?