Chapter 33

Third person pov

"I'll start." Asuma said. They were all sitting in a circle. Sort of. It was more like Ino, Choji and Asuma were forming a half circle, and then Shikamaru and Arron were both across from him. Arron had pressed herself as far into Shikamaru's side as she could possibly get. I basically forced Shikamaru to put an arm around here. There simply wasn't another place to put it. He felt extremely awkward. 

"I'm Asuma Sarutobi. My chakra type is wind, and I enjoy cool days. I like taking short walks and I enjoy barbecue. I'm the son of the third Hokage, and I have a nephew named Konohamaru. It's my dream to pass on the will of the fire to my students." Asuma smiled at his genin, who grinned back. Arron eyed him cautiously. 

"And I'm Ino Yamanaka. I think my dad is your therapist, right?!" Ino was far too peppy for Arron's liking. The dark haired girl flinched at her exuberance. Ino either didn't notice or chose to ignore it completely. "Anyway, I like Sasuke-kun a lot. He's a boy from our class before. Anyway, I really like makeup and salad. Oh, and I guess I like going on runs. I also like doing people's hair." Ino twisted some of her blonde strands around her finger thoughtfully. "I don't really like it when it's super hot outside. Oh, and I don't like ice." Ino seemed satisfied with her introduction.

"You already sort of know me!" Choji was bursting with excitement. "I like food, and I don't really like running! Potato chips are my favorite snack. I don't really like vegetables. Well, I like carrots, but I think that's technically a root. Oh, and I really like butterflies. They have a lot to do with my clan." Choji burst out. "I actually really like warm weather. I get cold easily!" He finished. 

"You already know me." Shikamaru looked at Arron. "Do you think you can introduce yourself? I promise you won't have to say another word today."

Arron seemed to heavily consider it before hesitantly clearing her throat. She pushed herself even more into Shikamaru, almost pushing herself into his lap. He awkwardly pursed his lips together. She pointed to herself. "Arron." She said simply, her voice quiet. She pointed to Shikamaru. "Like Shikamaru," She then pointed to Trexx. "Trexx."

"There you go." Shikamaru deadpanned. "What don't you like?"

"Everything else-"

Ino tried not to snicker, but Choji didn't bother hiding it as Arron huffed and buried her face in Shikamaru's side. Shikamaru was delighted. Not just because she buried her face in his side, but because more of her witty and sassy personality was beginning to soak through. And in front of other people, no less! This was progress! 

Trexx cleared his throat loudly, plopping down harshly next to Shikamaru. Everyone turned to him questionably as he put a hand on his chest softly, seeming somewhat offended. "Trexx." He nodded. "Like lamp. Arron." He waved his hand with flourish. "Hate sun."

"You hate the sun? Then why are you here?" Ino asked. Trexx looked offended, pointing at Arron.

"Arron." Trexx said. He shook his head. "Eat sun." 

"Trexx, you can't eat the sun." Shikamaru said immediately. Trexx looked shocked my this, and maybe a little offended. "It's all the way in space. You can't eat it. That, and it's really, really hot." Shikamaru said, trying to keep his wording simple.

"Stellar observation." Arron murmured. Shikamaru would have spit out a drink if he'd had one, his eyes widening at the retort. Ino seemed to have heard, being somewhat closer to Shikamaru than the others, and had hunched over in laughter. Of all the things they'd expected her to say, it had not been that.

"I... uh... should we start training?" Asuma was extremely lost. 

"Arron, where do you want to sit?" Shikamaru was having trouble breathing at this point. Arron looked around slightly before looking up at Shikamaru. The look on her face made him want to start laughing all over again.. 

She seemed smug. "I don't know." She whispered. "It's so... spacious." 

He and Ino completely lost it.

~

Hey you guys! So I just started a BNHA fic

I'm really excited about it because I've never written BNHA before! So if you're interested in that at all, please go look at it! If any of you write BNHA fics, I'd love to check them out so I can sort of get a better idea of what I should be aimi...

I'm really excited about it because I've never written BNHA before! So if you're interested in that at all, please go look at it! If any of you write BNHA fics, I'd love to check them out so I can sort of get a better idea of what I should be aiming for. If any of you are veteran readers or writers, I'd love any tips on what to avoid if you have them! It'd be a huge help. I'm super nervous aldhlaskdhkfa

Ah, the book is about this girl who comes from a quirkless bloodline. So when she develops a fairly useful quirk, she's too afraid to tell them. She's always wanted to help people and as had a dream of being a hero, but she's marked down as quirkless. She does want to try though so she enters the UA exams so she can say she tried. She doesn't think she's gonna pass but tHEN-

yeah it's cliche but it's my fIRST TIME OKAY IM A BNHA FIC V I R G I N