Slendy's brother: 6

Jeff awoke to a faceless man wearing a hat and coat, he froze "why are you in my room slendy?" Jeff asks, the man laughs, "I'm slendy's brother, offenderman" the man says eyeing Jeff. Jeff felt uncomfortable, "whatcha doing in here anyway" Jeff asks, the man looks at Jeff pulling out 2 roses, one is black and the other is white. "Leave my newest proxy alone, brother" slendy says folding his arms. Offendy looked at his brother, (;一_一), "fine, see ya later Jeffy (^~−)☆. Jeff looked at slendy, (¯―¯٥), "I had a feeling I was gonna get raped by your bro-bro" Jeff says.
Slendy looked at Jeff, "whatever you do, don't go anywhere near him and don't touch or accept any of his roses" slendy says leaving the room. Jeff got up was headed downstairs till heard a familiar tune, "🎶all around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all good fun, pop goes the weasel🎶" a voice sang. Jeff couldn't help himself, he walked into a room, he stood in front of the door, there was no name, just a lollipop carved into the door. Jeff opened the door and seen a guy laying on the bed holding a peice of candy. "For crying out loud, I said stay out of my room Ben" the guy says getting up. He looks up and sees Jeff, "oh forgive me, I mistook you for ben , sorry" the guy says smiling gently, Jeff felt heat rush to his face, "my name is Jeff" Jeff says looking away. The guy was a black and white clown with black hair, " my name is jack, laughing jack" jack says smiling. Jeff didn't know what to do so he ran out of the room.