14. mile

"That was the most awkward experience I have had to sit through."

"That was amazing shut up!"

Before I could register what was happening I was pulled into a tight embrace. I blinked too happy and stunned to fully process what was happening. That is until the tight hug got even tighter and I realized that my mother was going to squeeze me to death.

"You're suffocating her." Dad grabbed onto Mom and pulled her away from me. I stood back and caught my breath for a second as Dad tried to handle Mom who was struggling in his grasp.

"What are you so excited for?" I asked laughing a bit and walking into the living room. The TV was on and a bowl of popcorn was laying on the floor crumbs scattered on the couch. "More importantly," I glanced at the TV, "Why were you watching (Favorite/Show) without me?"

"IT WAS YOUR FATHER'S FAULT!" Mom used her quirk to escape from Dad who quickly deactivated it causing the houseplant to shrink.

"Bullshit." Dad retorted before joining Mom and me on the couch. I smiled picking up the popcorn and wrapping myself in a warm blanket.

"You wouldn't believe what just happened," I said eyes glued to the tv. My favorite character was about to do something really dumb.

"I wish I didn't know what happened." Dad sighed as F/C ran into a wall.

"Don't listen to your father that was adorable!" Mom paused the TV and pulled me into a tight hug.

.

.

.

"Hey, Bakugan!" I screamed running up to the unsuspecting blonde as he waited at the platform.

"What the fuck do you want." He sighed his eyes glued to his phone screen. His brow twitched in concentration as he pressed the screen in frustration.

"I thought we bonded last night? Are you listening to me?" I leaned over his shoulder to look at the screen. Was he playing a golfing game?

"What the hell are you smiling about?" He asked rolling his eyes and turning off his phone. I smiled absentmindedly at the thought of Bakugo getting heated up over a golfing game.

"You play golfing games?" I laughed it seemed so out of character.

"So what?" Bakugo shrugged. It's golf. GOLF. Who plays golf? Why does he play golfing games? It's just so out of character.

"It just seems a bit strange." I murmured without thinking.

"You calling me strange?" Oh shit.

Would you like to:

>Flee
>Tease
>Convince

Anything but tease. Anything but tease.

"Maybe!" I taunted narrowly dodging an explosion. So basically I was an idiot.

"You little shit." He growled small explosions going off in the palm of his hand.

"Yeah but I'm your litt-" A large explosion cut me off.

"You were about to say something fucking stupid weren't you?" I mean probably. I glanced to my right and saw the train that was pulling into the station.

"Come on Bakugo the train is here." I pointed out gesturing to the open doors of the vehicle. The hot-headed male whirled around to face me small explosions continuing to go off. I frowned at his behavior using my quirk to stop him from using his altogether.

"What the hell did you do?" He shouted after me as I stepped onto the train.

"It's my quirk!" I laughed finding my way to a seat.

15 minutes later I was at the gates to UA. Bakugo and I had gotten separated on the train. I almost wished that he was still here, I wouldn't have to face my classmates who were sitting at the gate. They were waiting. Waiting.

"Guys look its Y/N!" Uraraka shouted pointing in my direction. I paled.

"Sooooo how did it happen?" Jirou asked leaning closer to my flabbergasted face. My mind scrambled for words.

"What do you mean?" I stuttered out. Oh, you know exactly what she means.

"When did you realize that Bakugo was your-uh you know." Denki butt into the conversation.

"How did you know? Did you have a countdown? A mark? A string?"

"HAVE YOU TWO KISSED YET?"

"I'm pretty sure Y/N had a mark."

"Where is Bakugo?"

"What the fuck are you guys talking about." Silence fell over the class. I glanced over my shoulder, Bakugo was walking toward the group bag slung over his shoulder a look of frustration displayed on his face.

"Hey, Bakugo!" Kirishima shouted walking over to him in a sad attempt to distract the blonde from whatever bits of the conversation he had heard. I looked at him and made eye contact, blushing. His own eyes narrowed turning to look back at the group.

"Stop getting in our fucking business." He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from them toward our class.

______________________________
Sorry for the strangely short chapter. My summer job is super crazy.

Anyway! I really don't want to flood everyone with notifications so I'll just say ti here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS AND +100 VOTES! IT MEANS SO MUCH.