⠀⠀𝟬𝟯. ❛ PUZZLE PIECES ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒑𝒖𝒛𝒛𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒑𝒖𝒛𝒛𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 003!

❝ LIMBO

❝ LIMBO. ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     THERE WERE PAPERS AND FILES STREWN ALL OVER THE TABLE IN THE CENTER OF THE CONFERENCE ROOM OF THE VANCOUVER POLICE DEPARTMENT. Two glass boards were set up in the back of the room with photographs, maps, and notes taped and scribbled on them. To the normal eye, the room would simply look messy and unorganized, but to the FBI, this room was organized chaos.

     "Reid, what is it? I can see the wheels spinning in your head." Morgan said, nodding at Spencer, who was shuffling various papers on the table.

     "So spake the' Apostate Angel, though in pain," Spencer announced, and Rossi raised a brow. "In 1667, John Milton wrote the poem Paradise Lost, which is widely regarded as the greatest epic poem in the history of English writing. The poem was released in ten volumes and tells the story of how Satan tempted Adam and Eve, and ultimately got them expelled from the Garden of Eden. However, some people believe that the poem was actually a timetable of rebellious stories about Satan and how he was punished by God. This also leads some to believe that the subject of the poem is about the downfall of man himself; how God justifies his actions to men."

     JJ shook her head, crossing her arms. "Where are you going with this, Spence?" she asked slowly.

     "How did the Red Scorpions originally get their name into the headlines? How did the world find out about them?" Spencer followed up, quirking a brow at the rest of the team.