Chapter Eight

(A/N) Hi, QuinnWritesStories here. LONG WAIT. I know. Itâs super short but something pretty big happens. Leave feedback in the comments please?

Love you all. J

-QuinnWritesStories J

------------------------------

Louisâ POV

            I walked away from Liam and Grace. I heard Grace whisper something like "What if he just said goodbye forever?" to Liam. I heard him soothe her.

           "He promised he would see us in the future." But by the sound of his voice I think he knew. It is in my fullest intention not to come back anytime soon. I just don't want to be there when Harry dies. I know, I am a terrible person. I just don't want to see him rot away slowly and be the only person who knows why. I would feel terrible.

            I walked toward the street, looking both ways then waving to the nice man who stopped to let me pass. I walked down the concrete sidewalk towards the car rental shop. I saw some girls wearing shirts that had Harry on them. They were singing "What Makes You Beautiful" on the side of the side of the road.

            I stopped and looked at them and their near empty can that they were accepting donations in. I pulled out my wallet and put two 50 pound bills in the can.

            "Good job. You guys should really keep it up." I said to the lead girl.

            "Thank you, sir. Have I seen you before?" The girl asked.

            "I don't know, maybe. That song you're singing sounds really familiar." I spoke to her, winking. "Maybe I could get you an appointment with a friend of mine named Simon. He's pretty high up in the music industry." I handed her SyCoâs phone number. "Tell 'em Tommo sent you." And with that, I walked away.

            "OH MY GOD. THAT WAS LOUIS TOMLINSON." The girl yelled to her friends. I smiled and readjusted my beanie. I suddenly missed the lads.

            "No, Louis. Don't think about them." I whispered to myself. I willed myself to continue walking until I got to the rental shop. I hand the man my car and ask for the nicest car they have.

            "You're that Lewis guy from that band?" He said as he handed me my card back.

            "Yeah, it's Louis but that's me." I smiled at him before turning and walking out of the door and to the rental car waiting for me. I slip my body into the car and put my bag in the passenger side. I crank the car up and pull out of the lot, heading toward the street that will take me across town toward the train station.

            I turned on the radio and the reporter was on.

            "In other entertainment news, sources are telling us that Louis Tomlinson from the huge boyband One Direction was spotted walking away from the 1D house alone. He was seen renting a car and driving away in it." How did they know this? This just happened. I looked in the rear-view and saw a black van following me. A telltale sign of the paps.

            I pulled into the exit ramp and parked in the lot of a Nando's. Really? This restaurant? Niall loves Nandos, in case you didn't know. But who doesn't know that? The van pulled in behind me. A man with a camera got out, spurting questions at me like "Louis, where are you going? Louis, what;s wrong? Louis, are you done with 1D?"

            I just kept on walking, almost to the station. I took a look around at the scenery and realized how much I will miss the simple things like the trees and the cars and the streets.  I know they will have these same things around Eleanor's place but they won't be in the same positions or anything like that.

            I walked up the steps of the train station and walked toward the ticket booth.

            "Yes sir, how may I help you?" The middle aged woman behind the counter asked.

            "Yes, I need one ticket to Doncaster please." I said, pulling out my card.

            "Okay sir." She took my card and ran it through the scanner before handing it back to me. I slipped it back into my pocket. She handed me the ticket and said, "Okay Mr... Tomlinson, if you just go sit over there on that bench."

            "Thank you ma'am. I walked over to the bench and pull out my phone. It's official, I've been at this place for almost a half hour and not a single person has noticed me. Only proof that I am the least known of the boys. Even more reason to leave. Nobody will miss me. I sat there for about 30 minutes before I heard it.

            "Train number 6124 to Doncaster, please report to gate 1345 for loading." A voice said over the PA system. I got up, collecting my bags and making my way toward the gate.

            "LOUIS!" I heard a male voice yell behind me. "LOUIS! WAIT."

            I turned around to see Harry standing there. "No, Harry. I'm not going back."

            "Lou, please, I'm sorry." He said, leaning on the back of a bench, catching his breath.

            "Harry. No." I had to stop myself from sobbing as I turned.

            "Lou. Please. Turn around." I heard him say. "LOUIS. PLEASE." Ignore him, Tommo. Ignore him. "LOUIS. STOP, PLEASE. TURN AROUND."

            "WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelled as I turned.

            "Help me." The words came out as barely a whisper as he fell to the ground.

-----------------------------------

Hey! I really hope everyone enjoyed this. I thought it was fantastic. I'll be writing the next chapter and it will be up soon!

Love, RelentlessChaos <3