Nicholas Janitsary: A Successful Entrepreneur

New Dimension group is a leading global consultancy providing services in expanding areas of businesses. The New Dimension Group also offers services as the chief security agency of the region. Working under the proficient direction of Dr. Nicholas Janitsary, the company has a team of experienced intelligence, military and law enforcement professionals.

Their speckled background, tactical impending and acquaintance of the top cadre in their respective fields help deal with diversified security situations with buoyancy. The amalgamation of Nicholas A. Janitsary EUR(TM)s expertise and the talent that supports him in his endeavor to make world a safer place to live in, has given a new dimension to security in this era of global unrest. Dr. Janitsary also operates a division of aviation business dedicated to critical aviation operations like catering, management/maintenance of aircraft and their sales.

Nicholas A. Janitsary’s  efficient guidance has helped the group to institute strong business community across the important location within the Asia. Nicholas has been able to expand his offices in vital places like Singapore, New Delhi, and Dubai to further augment its admission to the important territories like India and the Middle East.

Having done his PhD in Criminology, gained new heights as a successful businessman and an impeccable analyst, with 15 years of experience of business development in Asia, Nicholas Janitsary is regarded by not only the business community but also by the scholars and academicians all over. He is a criminologist, a cultural expert, an aviation expert and a speaker on global issues.

Nicholas has toiled in every facet of security to provide the professionalism and insights required to command the ever changing global security landscape. He is a speaker at crucial international forums like Interpol General Assembly and the Asian Super Yacht conference to present his views on matters related to defense and security in a global perspective. He has had immense experience in security and defense matters which has eventually helped the New Dimension Group to attain a position as a world leader in crisis management, threat assessment, sale of military and security purpose equipment and defense training.

It is difficult to find another person who wears so many hats at the same time and yet is as close as someone can be to be referred to as a successful entrepreneur.