☁️✨

"I just don't understand." Finn said while shaking his head in confusion."

"He abuses you Y/N why do you go back to him?" 

Y/N sighed. "Finn you don't understand. When you fall in love you'll know why." Y/N said as she got up to get a soda from the fridge.

"I love you .."
Finn thought.

"Y/N I'm not just gonna let you go back to some one who's constantly hitting you. Look at yourself. Your a mess for Christ's sake!" Finn said as he began to lose his patience. 

"For gods sake leave my relationship out of this."  Y/N said through gritted teeth.

"Well I'm sorry for caring about my best friend getting abused by a dickhead." Finn said sarcastically.

"Fuck you Finn don't ever call Dean that!" Y/N began to shout. 

"Fine I'll stop. But when he hurts you again don't come crawling back to me!" Finn said as he pointed towards the door.

"Yeah whatever." Y/N rolled her eyes as she walked out the door.

[3 weeks later]

Y/N trembled as she walked up the porch stairs wincing at the pain. She began to knock in Finns door desperate for an answer. 

Finn answered the door and Y/N hugged him tightly. She began to soak his white shirt with tears.

Finn never hugged her back. His arms simply stayed by his side.

"I -I thought I was gonna die F-Finn." Y/N trembled while still standing at the front door. Finn leaned in the door way and showed no emotion.

"You w-were right. I-I'm so s-s-sorry" Y/N whimpered.

"I told you." Finn said with no expression whatsoever.

Y/N looked at him with puffy red eyes.

Y/N tried to hug Finn again but this time he refused and pushed her off of him.

"I told you not to come crawling back."

Finn scoffed. "And to think I used to love you. Finn rolled his eyes.

"Finn I really do l-love you. I always did, I just never realized it." Y/N said now tugging on Finns shirt.

"I don't think you heard me correctly." Finn said. Y/N stood there confused.

"I said I Used to love you."

"I-I'm sorry" Y/N began to tremble.

"You may be in physical pain. But you have no idea what it feels like to hurt yourself and be in a horrible mental state because the person you loved, kept on going back to a scumbag." Finn replied. 

"Now, I told you not to come crawling back. So leave." Finn said angrily.

Y/N didn't even have a chance to reply before Finn had slammed the door on her face.

Y/N limped back home breaking down.
She had been so stupid to keep on going back to Dean when in reality her true soulmate was right in front of her.

And now, she was alone.

/////////////////////////

Okay so before all of you start to get angry, I'm gonna tell you straight up that some of these don't have happy endings.

I saw a lot of imagines close to this but the boy always lets them come back, but I wanted to write one where the girl get rejected cause I feel like you don't see those to often.