1.15 (Edited)

*first edit*
Note: This chapter is edited. Old comments may not make sense. Unedited first arc chapters will also be slightly off from the edited ones. The editing is coming along faster than I hoped, but remain patient as I try to finish up editing the arc as quickly as I can!

Warning: (long but it's important so if you don't read, oh well) What I'm saying now leads into the next author's note after this chapter, and is yet another warning and reminder. I wrote the unedited version of this story two years ago because I've read both a handful of Chinese novels and "non-con love" tagged stories. So 16 year old me thought "Hey, since I like this genre why don't I write one? Others seem to like this genre so it's not like it's a completely bad idea." Obviously, this was also my first time writing a BL story so naturally my writing was cringe and not that good. Again, I was only sixteen when I wrote the very first chapter of this story. I was naïve when I wrote this book initially and didn't think I'd get so many readers. Now I know what I did wrong. I would like to say again as I've said several times: I know that this is unrealistic. It's a book. Of course it is. Every book is unrealistic. And I know non-consent/dub-consent is bad. If anyone is a victim they should speak out and get help. Victims deserve any real justice they can get and deserve to be heard. If you are sensitive to anything in this story, please don't read it. I only wrote this book because it's a fictional idea. Of course a real victim won't fall in love with their assaulter. That's bad. Really bad.
I also warned you about what was going to happen before. If you still chose to read after the several warnings, that's on you for thinking you would be able to handle it, or if you didn't take me seriously and ignored the notes. I warned you.

That aside, this story used to be super cringe before, so I hope I am making up for that now with the edits at least.

When Wang Shuo headed into the kitchen again, his mom was still apologizing to Sun Hui.

Sun Hui, who felt awkward and unused to all the apologies, tried to assure her that they weren't needed anymore but to no avail.

Wang Shuo went to try to stop his mother himself, but Fei Mu seemed suddenly too adamant and keen in ignoring her son.

"Hui, perhaps you should leave for the day...I wouldn't want you hanging around my son after what happened."

"Really, it's..."

"Mom, give Xiao Hui some space..."

"I'm trying to be the perfect host here because someone has to!" she snapped at Wang Shuo. "You should be the one apologizing, seeing him home safe and away from you where the danger lies. Instead, I am the one cleaning up the mess you're too lazy to do yourself!"

"I can apologize until my last breath, my last word, and I know it still won't be enough. But I will do it, Mom. I swear, just please give him some space! You're making him uncomfortable!"

"Damn right you will! And who says I'm making Hui uncomfortable?"

"Perhaps the fact it's been about an hour and you're still in the same position with Sun as we left you?" the father's voice asked as he came into the kitchen, readjusting his tie. "Plus, you're suffocating him with your barrages."