Chapter 3

Kalani

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I woke up and turned my alarm off. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I was done, I walked out and got dressed into my outfit and got my bookbag.

I went downstairs and yb and Beenie was down there. "Aye you finna go." I nodded and went into the kitchen to get some chips.

I walked back out and called Moni.

"Hello." She sounded like she just woke up but ha ass need to get ha ass up.

"No nigga wake yo ass up and come on you gotta take me to school." I heard her chuckle.

"Alright I'm up I'll come there when I'm ready." I nodded like she could see me.

"Alright." I hung up and sat down in the living room. "Aye Kalani." I looked up.

"You like Moni." He asked while rolling up a blunt. I rolled my eyes and him and Beenie started laughing.

"She ight I don't know I probably would go out with her, but I don't know." I shrugged he nodded.

Moni finally came and I got up. Ryan texted me and asked if I had a ride to school and I texted her I did. Me and Moni walked to the car.

I got in and sat back and started texting Ryan. Moni started driving. "Who got you over there smiling and shit." I mugged her.

"My nigga." She looked over at me then to the road. "Stop playing wit me you know that we together." She mugged me.

I laughed. "In yo dreams nigga." I mushed her head and she swerved
a little.

"Why you do dat. Now what if we would have crashed." I smacked my lips.

"Whateva just keep on driving." She mugged me but kept on driving. I got back on my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

We finally made it to the school. "Thank you." I told her. I got out and started walking towards the entrance.

I felt somebody pull me back. I turned around and it was Moni. "What I gotta go to class before I be late." She smacked her teeth and pulled me all the way back to the car.

"Why you always dissing me." She licked her lips while looking at me. I could admit Moni is fine and very attractive it's just I got school and I don't got time for no nigga.

"Look Moni I got school to worry about and I don't want to have to lose my focus and worry about no nigga." She looked at me and sighed.

"Man look I'm finna tell you straight facts I ain't got time to cheat and shit if I wanted to fuck another gurl I wouldn't be in a relationship I just need you to give me a chance." She looked serious. I bit my lip.

"I'll have to think about it but I gotta go." She nodded. She put her head in the crook of my neck.

"Ima lick you up after school just call me and if I don't answer call yo brother I'm most likely with him." I nodded.

She lifted her head and kissed my cheek. She went inside her car, and I went inside the school. I hope today be a good day.

Me and Ryan was on my way to the cafeteria when this girl had came and pushed me. "Watch where you going bitch." She mugged me.

I looked back to see who she was talking to. I checked everywhere. "Girl what is you looking for." I heard Ryan ask.

"To see who this bitch was talking to." She started laughing. "Hoe I'm talking to you." She pushed me again.