Ed

It's been a few days since the Envy incident. Things soon got back to normal.. I still haven't told Ed what exactly Envy did.. I don't think it's a good idea to... Does he even feel that way... Do I feel that way?.. Ugh... It has been pretty crazy this past month.

"(Y/n)? You alright? You spaced out."Ed said. Right we were hanging out today..

"Yeah. I'm fine."I lied as bit.

"Alright what do you want to do?"He asked.

"Let's go to the park.. I can sketch you. "I said.

"Sounds fun.."We went to the park and sat down.

"You can do anything for a pose."He sat in front of me looked at me.

"Is that it?"

"Yeah, I don't really want to look away from you if you're going to be right there."He rubbed his neck. I started sketching and after a good forty five minutes his asked something.

"(Y/n) what is that scar on your arm from?"I looked at it and panicked. That was the scar Envy gave me.

"I don't think you'll like it..."

"Spit it out."

"W-Well it was E-Envy..."He looked mad.

"(Y/n) what exactly did he do to you?"A few moments of silence went by.

"(Y/n)..."

"He grabbed me.. And started to kiss me... I stopped him, cause I knew you wouldn't do that... That's when he gave me the scar..."He seemed to blush and looked away. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

"I can't finish it if you do a different pose."He seemed to blush even more which made me blush. Another hour went by. I had all the sketching done now I could just color it.

"Alright you don't need to sit there anymore."I said.

"Good cause I need to use the bathroom."a few minutes went by then something tapped on my shoulder. I looked up to see Ed.

"Hey come over here for a second."He held out his hand. We walked over to a brick wall. Ed lifted my chin up. He then started to kiss me as the actual Ed knocked him down. I backed up behind Ed. I let him fight this.

"Damn... I just can't seem to get you cutie."Envy said. I looked away blushing from the name 'cutie'. Ed growled and Envy got away. Ed walked over to me.

"Are you okay?"He asked angrily.

"Yeah..."

"Let's head back to the hotel it's starting to get late."Ed commanded. I walked back to my stuff and cleaned all of it up. We started walking back when Ed stopped.

"Ed?"I asked looking at him. He had his head down looking at the pavement. A few quite moments went by.

"Do you like that?"He mumbled.

"Like what?"

"Nevermind..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah..."We made it back to the hotel and I went to my room to put on my pjs. I wore a (F/c) spaghetti strap and black short shorts. I went to the desk in my room and started finishing the drawing of Ed.

I had just finished and the door opened. I got up from my seat to see Ed. He was blushing a lot.

"Al just made dinner. So come out when your ready."Ed said and left. I walked out and went to go eat food.

"(Y/n)... You couldn't have worn any more clothing."Al asked. I looked at my outfit.

"Oh.. S-sorry I forgot about that... I just wanted to be comfortable.."I blushed. I ate the rest of my food and went back to my room. When I reached the door I saw a flash.