Chapter Six

~Jungkook's POV~

After school, I keep on thinking about Taehyung kissing me. I never talked to him or look at him in the eyes. I avoided him all day. I felt really stupid for avoiding him but, I just had a feeling it's for the best.

Jin picked me up from school, he keeps on asking me what happen in school, or why am I so quiet. But I didn't even say a word to him.

As we got home, I was about to walked upstairs until Jin grabs me by the arm.

"What's wrong? You've been very quiet. Is it about school?" I sighed and look at him.

"Yeah. I-It's really stressed when exams are coming up so.....yeah.." He rose a brow.

"I thoughts exams are due-"

"They changed it...so yeah. I'm okay." I interrupted him. He heavily sighed and spoke.

"By the way, go get ready." I gave him a confusion look.

"Why?" I asked and he grins.

"I have a friend that I want you to meet. He'll be coming over for dinner at 5:30 pm. He's bringing his little brother with him."

"Why would he bring his little brother with him?"

"That's none of your business. Now go get ready while I'll start making dinner."

I sighed and walked upstairs. I walked in my room, I took out my phone and check what time it is. It's 3:39 pm. I still got time. I changed my uniform into something casualty.

I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen, only to see Jin still making dinner. I walked up to him and looks at him. He sighs and asked.

"What do you want?" I grin at him.

"May I help?" He shook his head furiously. And my grin dropped.

"Why????" I asked him.

"Remember the last time I told you to make toast?" I nodded.

"Well, you almost got electrified and burn the whole damn kitchen. Luckily, I came and unplugged the toaster."

"It was an accident!"

"Sure." He said sarcastically. Okay. Let's see if you can do it all by yourself.....

Then I walked out of the kitchen and went inside the living room and watch the TV.

-5 minutes later-

"Jungkook! Can you help me?!" I hear Jin yelling for help. I smirked and walked in the kitchen and to see Jin trying to reach for the pot that's on the stove while he is also washing the veggies.

"What do you want?" I asked him and he looks over his shoulder to look at me.

"Oh shut up and help would you?" I hummed and shook my head.

"I thought you said I can't help you."

"I take it back!! You can help me! Just grab the pot before-"

"Okay. Okay. I got it." I said and grab some mittens and put them on. I grab the pot and place it on the counter. I turn off the stove and Jin sighed in relief.

"Okay. That's all, now go." He told me and continues to wash the veggies. My jaw nearly dropped. Are you serious?! I groan and he smirks.

"I hate you. But at least you take it back."

"Nah. I was just lying. I will never take it back."

My right eye twitched.

"Nah. I was just lying..I will never take it back." I mock him and he laughs.