"What can you see when you get home GAME"

I used to do this game with my best friend in junior high and high school

Person: Wait, you're not in high school? 

Me: No, I'm not ;)

and basically we would ask each other what we would see after we got home and got inside the house. We'd describe everything from the color of the floor, a picture on the wall, how many doors down the hall, how many flights of stairs all the way to our rooms and, finally, what we could see out of our windows :)

Yeah, we were just bored walking home from school.

This, ehem, can help you when you have to picture your character going home and what that looks like. Description is key in fantasy. Show don't tell.

If your character is currently fighting or running because they have lost their home, imagine they are back home and everything is restored. If they are too young to remember home, I guess the author just needs to help them out ;)

Let me warn you though, this game is quite detailed and extensive. Imagine how bored my friend and I must have been. We tried to make this last as long as possible.

However, I have tweaked and added some questions to match with the fantasy world-building aspect.

=============

1. Tell me your name and where you are from.

2. How many stories is your home?

3. What's the first thing you see in front of you when you walk through the entrance of your home?

4. How many rooms are on the first floor?

5. Where is the kitchen area? Where do you prepare food?

6. Tell me how you get to your room from the first floor? Stairs? Ladder? Fly up? Or is it a one-story structure? If there are stairs or a ladder, how many flights of stairs? How many ladders?

7. What is the room next to your room? If it is someone's room, who is that? What is your relationship with that person (or creature)?

8. What is an item that you own the most of? Weapons? Key chains? Stuffed toys? What item dominates your room?

9. What is the color of your curtains (or shades) if you have them?

10. What can you see if you look outside your window?

11. How many windows do you have?

12. What is one item that you wish you had in your room?

And that concludes the questions!

If you guys have any game ideas let me know as PM or,

HERE! =========>>