Chapter 37

Chapter 37

They stayed in each other's arms forgetting the track of time.

"Nick" Piyali called softly. Nick hummed in response.

"As much as I wanted to stop this moment and stay forever in your darling hug though I am eager to know how sex is done, I think you forgot to tell me that, did you?" She asked innocently; Which made him chuckle as subconsciously the thing she was talking so boldly and casually, she might be freaking out once she actually get to know about it.

"Is that so?" he asked roguishly.

"Yes, of course." she said briskly.

"I would gladly do it but I am afraid you might back off once we will start doing it practically and I might need to take cold shower because of you." He said in mocking tone.

"No, that wouldn't happen and you are not going to take cold shower at any cost, I don't want you to fall sick again." She admonished and yawn escaped from her mouth but she fought to keep her eyes open.

"You are drowsy, let's take you to the bed, you need to have good sleep sweetheart." Saying he lifted her up in bridal style and carried to the bed. He tucked her gently on bed like a fragile flower. As soon as he lied next to her, she put her arm around his waist and pillowed his arm beneath her head.

"Good night love" Nick said kissing her temple, she hummed in her sleep.

You need to gain energy for tomorrow if we'll play the battle of love in this bedroom. With this thought Nick closed his eyes and fell asleep.

to be continued....

😘 😉Hope You enjoyed reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘