Rvb S5 E8 "Yellow Fever"

Red Base/Sarge Grave
To the Reds and Grif's Sister.

Simmons: Oh my God what's wrong with you, why didn't you tell us you were a Blue?

Sister: Because-

Simmons: And don't say "because nobody asked".

Sister: But nobody did ask!

Leo: She's technically, right.

Simmons: God dammit.

Grif: So what if she is a Blue? We'll still keep her.

Simmons: We can't do that. She's on the other team, she'll kill us in our sleep if we keep her.

Sister: Do I get to do that? That would be awesome!

Leo: That's not awesome for us.

Sister: I wouldn't kill you, besides I've got more 'fun' ideas for you.

Leo: (Nervous) Where giving her back!

Grif: You guys are just over reacting. Besides she's colour-blind. We'll just tell her we're Blues.

Simmons: Uh, hello, we already told her we're Red? Idiot.

Grif: Yeah? Well she's fucking dumb, too. Hey, we're Blue now.

Sister: Woohoo, go Blue, let's win!

Grif: See?

Leo: She's going to figure it out, at some point.

Grif: No she won't. In high school she got kicked off of the cheerleading squad three times for rooting for the wrong team.

Simmons: No, she can't stay. I know, we'll tell the Blues that we took her prisoner. Maybe we can get something outta this mess.

Grif: No way, we can't send her over there, they'll kill her!

Leo: Why would they kill her Grif, she's Blue. It's not like the Blue team goes around killing its own members.

Grif: Oh, right, because she's a Blue. And if she's over there, then the only people that would be trying to kill her, would be us.

Simmons: Exactly.

Grif: And that means she'd be safe. Because we're like the shittiest team ever.

Leo: I wouldn't say that.

Grif: Just admit it Leo, where shit.

Simmons: Well, I don't know about that. As our new leader, I have some pretty bold plans to-

Grif: But you're not the leader. It was a misunderstanding. You're the guy who buried our leader.

Simmons: You guys helped! All three of us are in this together!

Leo: I didn't want to bury Sarge! So, if you guys excuse me, I need a shovel.

Leo walks away into red base, searching for a shovel.

Grif: And I only made digging noises with my mouth. Remember?

Simmons: Oh God, Leo get me a extra shovel!

Simmons runs off into red base, searching for Leo and a shovel.

Grif: Yeah, um... Okay, you're a Blue.

Sister: Touchdown! Woohoo, go Blue!

Grif: No, I mean we're Red, but you're Blue. That means you've gotta get outta here before Leo and Simmons digs up Sarge.