Arc 1.1 - Ming Jun's Arrival

(A/N : I will refer Changle as Ming Jun now.)

-------------------------------------------------------

At 04:30 AM, Ming Jun woke up because the System kept begging him to wake up and prepare for work. Yes, he would go to his workplace today.

[Host! Hurry up! Wake up already!!], Bái qiú screamed at him.

Since Ming Jun was still half asleep, he had thrown the poor system who was still a teddy bear to the floor and walked slowly to the bathroom.

[Wuu wuu..Host is always so mean to Bái Qiú!], The system cried.

The bathroom was dirty, it looks like it hadn’t been cleaned for months, the stench from yesterday was still there.

Ming Jun reluctantly went into the bathtub and started to clean himself.

After showering for a few minutes, he looked through the wardrobe and it was a disaster! Holes in a few of the clothes and only some decent clothing for work. Yesterday, he wore some clothes that lay on the floor, thinking that it was not dirty, so when he checked the wardrobe, he was shocked.

He then picked out a blue suit with blue pants and wore them to work.

(I better go shopping to buy some decent clothes..but how am I supposed to afford them without money?)

Then Ming Jun thought about the cooking skill that he learned in Xinghai Space and decided to apply as a part-time chef in a restaurant near his worn-out apartment.

At 04:45 AM, he walked towards the direction of his company, which was near his apartment.

At 5 AM, as soon as Ming Jun walked in through the company doors, people started to stare and drool at him.

"Wh- Hey! Who is that meng gege right there? Why haven't I seen him before in this department ba!", A female employee said to another as she pointed to Ming Jun.

"He must be a new employee!", Someone said.

Ming Jun started to walk to his office and went to his desk, asking Bái Qiú as he sat down.

(Hey, can you make a fake doctor's leave letter?)

[Of course this system can, Host!], Bái qiú said and suddenly a letter is on top of the desk.

One of the employees that ogled him said, "How can that meng gege be that trash Ming Jun, Ah!".

After that, he read the letter, before he took the letter and went into the office of the Manager, Bohai.

As he was knocking and opening the door, The manager, Bohai was flirting with a female employee who gave him coffee. Bohai faked a cough and asked, "What does this young man need?"

Ming Jun immediately became disgusted with Bohai. He said as he smiles, "I've taken a two day leave, Manager."

Bohai had a surprised expression in his face, "This voice! Ming Jun!!?"

Ming Jun nodded and gave the letter to Bohai, "I've gone to the hospital three days ago because I fainted and apparently I was malnourished and needed some rest. I've just recovered."

When Ming Jun was talking with Bohai, a man with a face that looked like it was sculpted by the gods himself, came in.

The man proceeded to sit down next to Ming Jun and Bohai suddenly said as he sweared internally, "Ah..Hello Mister Shui...." 

"So? How about the deal? Do you agree?", The man asked with a cold glint in his eyes.

"Uh..um..w-we should talk in pr-private after I talk with Ming Jun.", Bohai said while stuttering, cold sweat dripping down his chin.

Ming Jun looked up, and he saw the man known as 'Mr. Shui' was also looking at him. 

Ming Jun blushed, but it was not noticeable because he wore the mask that the higher ups gave him. He smiled sweetly at him and said, "Hello, my name is Ming Jun."

The man quickly replied and shook Ming Jun's hands, "Yao Chen." 

As his hands and Yao Chen were touching, he felt a connection with him, somehow.

While the two were looking at each other, Bohai interrupted their moment and said, "Yes, Ming Jun, go continue do your work, I left them at your desk."

Ming Jun then stood up and left, Bohai and Yao Chen continuing their so-called 'deal'. Ming Jun requested the system to record their conversation, as Bái Qiú recorded, Yao Chen suddenly looked at the system. It made Bái Qiú shiver and feel scared. Yao Chen seems to be ignoring the system though.

Ming Jun walked to his desk and looked through the work he got, he then thought, (This is Xia Yu's work not mine ba! Such a pig manager!).

As a fact, the female employee that Bohai flirted with earlier was Xia Yu, and Xia Yu quickly left when Ming Jun came in.

Ming Jun did his and Xia Yu's work, usually Xia Yu would steal Ming Jun's idea for presentations.

Ming Jun thought that he would show someone else the presentation he made and give Xia Yu the replica of the presentation. He would then make her presentation have the same ideas as his but not quite as in-depth so Xia Yu would get questions. The other person would accuse Xia Yu for plagiarizing, of course Ming Jun would have to find a person who was honest and had a good social standing.

When Ming Jun finished the presentation, Yao Chen walked out of Bohai's office and walked towards him.

Yao Chen slipped his number into Ming Jun's pockets as he whispered and bit his ear, "Call me later, bunny." 

Ming Jun shivered from his deep and sexy voice, then blushed as his face became crimson red from his neck to his face.

Yao Chen noticed the presentation that he had done and looked at it for a moment.

He then walked away and left the department.

Ming Jun thought as his heart beat rapidly, (God! It's okay Changle, You're totally as straight as pasta!)

(A/N : until it gets wet ;). )

Ming Jun quickly entered the number to his contacts, and saved it. He continued with his work until 5 pm and decided to go home. 

At the time Yao Chen was nibbling Ming Jun's ear, Bái Qiú was screaming, [My Host can't be with this devil! No!!]

Bái qiú acted like an overprotective mother shielding her child.

When Ming Jun arrived home, he went to shower and decided to call Yao Chen after he finished showering.

Ming Jun called Yao Chen and he immediately picked up. "Miss me, bunny? When should we go on a date?" Yao Chen asked.

Ming Jun replied back saying, "We don't even know each other that well! And I'm straight!"

They continued to talk till midnight, Yao Chen's last words before closing the call was, "See you again, Bunny."

Ming Jun couldn't sleep that night because of the weird man, Yao Chen.

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N : that was it for this chapter! Yao Chen shows up and flirts with Changle ;)) and yes, the photo is Yao Chen but with modern day clothes. As for some of you who don't know, 

Meng = cute

Gege = older brother)