*The Impossible Planet*

!EDITED!

A/N: was 8682 words, is no 10541! Enjoy! :D

The Doctor and I were flying the TARDIS - him telling me what to do and moving me to the right spot for the most part - and she starts to make an odd groaning sound that I've never heard before

The Doctor and I were flying the TARDIS - him telling me what to do and moving me to the right spot for the most part - and she starts to make an odd groaning sound that I've never heard before. "What's wrong?" I ask worriedly when we land, running my hand along the console.

The TARDIS groans again along with a distorted hum and I frown, stroking her with my thumb comfortingly.

"I don't know what's wrong with her," the Doctor frowns, slipping his coat on as we step outside. "She's sort of... queasy... indigestion," he rubs the side of the TARDIS.

"Poor girl," I pat the door and smile softly when she still thrums under my fingers. "Could it have to do with the angels moving her?"

"Shouldn't think so," the Doctor shakes his head. "It's like she didn't want to land," he murmurs.

"Oh, if you think there's gonna be trouble-" Rose starts, looping her arm through mine, "-we could always get back inside and go somewhere else..." she trails off.

The three of us share a look before bursting out laughing, Rose and I leaning on each other to keep from falling. "I think..." the Doctor looks around as we sober up. "We've landed inside a cupboard!" he smiles and I look around to see that we were in a rather tight room and crowded room. "Here we go," he pushes the door open.

Pulling me from Rose and wrapping his arm around my waist, the Doctor leads us out into a corridor. There was another door in front of us - large, yellow, and with a wheel on it. The Doctor opens the door and grabs hold of me again as a computer announces that 'Door 15' had opened. "Some sort of base... moon base, sea base, space base," he muses, looking around. "They build these things out of kits," he explains.

I look up at the ceiling at the sound of... a strong wind? A storm? coming from outside. "Glad we're indoors, sounds like a storm out there," Rose mutters from the other side of me, her arms folded as she looks up.

Humming in agreement, the Doctor opens the next door and the computer announces 'Door 16' is open. That's got to get annoying after a while of hearing that every time a door opens or closes. "Human design," the Doctor tells us. "You've got a thing about kits," he smiles, making me roll my eyes with a smile. "This place was put together like a flat-pack wardrobe - only bigger and easier," he opens the next door and we enter some sort of canteen area - the computer telling us the door's been opened and closed.

I look around the room to see that the tables had writing on them and I snort quietly at the game of tic-tac-toe on one of them. On the far wall were the words 'WELCOME TO HELL' written in black with strange symbols underneath it.

"Deep Space exploration," the Doctor smiles as I move closer to examine the symbols. "We've gone way out! And listen to that, underneath..." he points down and I hear a humming noise. "Someone's drilling!"