EPILOGUE

100 years.

It's been a century since Klaus and I got married. Happily married all the while ruling the Underworld. Our twins, well, they're stuck at the age of 20. My eldest, Percy, turned out to be a vampire-Olympian hybrid. He's being mentored by Poseidon, while Andromeda turned out to be a vampire-werewolf hybrid. It was a tough one for her when she learned she wasn't going to gain any powers. Until she found a pack that needed a leader.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" Klaus asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. We were currently at the Parthenon as today, Kol and Davina are getting their baby blessed.

You read that right, Davina is still alive after a hundred years. Aphrodite granted her immortality but, there was a catch. She had to work for her, fully giving up her life as a witch. At first, Davina was hesitant. She didn't want to give up her powers. She only wanted to be immortal to be with Kol and because of this, it caused a slight ridge between them for a short period of time. Aphrodite had to show her two possible futures with and without her immortality. She didn't tell us what happened, but she changed her mind and chose to be with Kol.

After losing her witchy powers, Hera gave her Olympian powers. It wasn't as strong as her witchy powers but she could do more than she did with her previous ones. Because of her loyalty, my mom granted Kol fertility, which was enough to bless them one baby.

"Reminiscing," I answered, turning to face him.

"We don't want to be late. You know how Rebekah is when her plans didn't go as she would want it to be," He teased, chuckling.

Speaking of Rebekah, her and Marcel got married two years after moving to Greece. As much as Rebekah wanted her own children, she chose to adopt a girl they found being beaten by her father in the marketplace. Marcel had a fun time drinking the man dry.

"Don't forget the time Tatia threw a fit when the caterers arrived a minute late during Rebekah's reception," I reminded.

"She was freshly turned at that time. You can't blame her," Klaus retorted, laughing.

As for Tatia, she decided to spend the rest of life with Elijah forever. She agreed to turn to which it led to hanging out with Rebekah more. She turned during the time Percy and Andi were in their terrible two's. Tatia saw my struggle, so she decided to be with Rebekah for the meantime, not wanting to burden me with what came as a newbie vamp.

"Mom! Dad" I heard our kids call out for us.

"In here!" I yelled back. I heard their footsteps getting louder, where they appeared in the room a few seconds later.

"Aunt Rebekah is looking for the both of you and she's not happy," Andromeda stated. She turned out to be a replica of me as Percy was of Klaus.

 She turned out to be a replica of me as Percy was of Klaus

"Sis, I think you cockblocked mom," Percy teased, leaning on the doorway

"Hey, watch your mouth," I warned, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm a hundred years old!" He protested.

"And I'm still your mother," I retorted.

"Who eats our lucky charms when she thinks we're not around?" Andromeda added.

"They're for all ages!"

"Yet, how come you only eat the marshmallows!" Percy butted.

"I didn't know I had three children," Klaus stated, crossing his arms as he turned to the twins.

"Says the guy who I caught buying model trains!" I exclaimed.

"Hah! I told you that wasn't for you!" Andromeda told Percy.

"They're antiques," Klaus protested.

"Dad, they literally just released it five months ago," Percy stated. We were all in the middle, facing each other as we protested claims against us. It was a playful banter common in our family. Klaus had Percy in a playful headlock, while I cheered with Andromeda.

"What is going on here?" We turned to the door to see Rebekah with a pissed look on her face.

"We were just—"

"No excuses!" She exclaimed, "I want all four of you down there or I'll drag you by the ears,"

She stomped off, muttering something about being confused who was the parents or the children in our family.

"I love our family," Klaus whispered in my ear, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"So do I."

My victory has come. 

A/N:

THE END! FINALLY! Well, it's been hard writing this story but I finished it. There will be NO SEQUEL as school will be starting soon (right timing as well). 

Will I write more stories? Yes, when I have time. 

And with that being said, it has been nice knowing you Klaus Mikaelson fans. See ya'll around wattpad HA HA WOOO!!