Chapter 48~

[Travis' POV]

As the four of us stepped into the dark warehouse, all our fears began to set in.

Katelyn, however, only look more determined to succeed.

I suppose that's fair.

And now we stab a bitch~

No. Like I said before, we're not killing anyone. Unless he attacks one of us. It's self defense then.

Psh, self defense. That's just a pathetic excuse.

The voice quieted down as deep and ominous laughter echoed throughout the warehouse.

I saw Sam shudder, as if a shiver ran down her spine.

"Come for a visit, eh..?" Wolf's voice echoed around the warehouse.

Looks like Sam's assupmtion was correct.

"It would be anything but pleasent, even if it was a visit." Katelyn challenged.

Wolf laughed, dropping in front of us.

This was Sam's cue.

Wolf smiled an evil smile. "Ready to play...?"

Katelyn growled, as the offensive three of us took our stances, and I felt my skin go a dark grey.

"Let's get him, once and for all." I growl. Wolf only laughs.

"A demon eh..? This just got way more interesting..." Wolf practically cackles.

I speed to him first, disappearing midway. Katelyn and Garroth circle around him, as the first line of defense. I wasn't going to let anyone get hurt.

Wolf looked between the two of them, laughing. "You think you can take me on? Pathetic." Wolf is suddenly right in front of Garroth, and he jumps back just in time to dodge a punch. Garroth counters it with a swing of his own, a speedy one, clocking Wolf in the jaw. Wolf stumbled back only slightly, regaining his balance quickly. Wolf took a speedy punch at Garroth's side, and it's target connected, sending Garroth tumbling to the side, before he caught himself. I could tell he was getting a bit tired, due to his heavy breathing. Katelyn stepped in then, shoving his back with her foot, sending him to the floor. Katelyn stood over him, pushing her foot against his neck to keep him from moving.

"This is for my brother." She snarled, pressing her foot down more. Wolf grinned, gripping her leg and throwing her off, and she skid across the floor of the warehouse. She winces trying to get up, so that's my cue.

I drop down behind Wolf silently, as he stood up, rubbing his hand around his throat.

"Come out come out wherever you are..." Wolf taunted. "I know you're here." I grinned, also echoeing my laughter around the warehouse.

"You think this is a game, huh..?" Came my 'response' from the rafters. "You wanted to play..?"

Wolf growls, staring up at where my voice came from. I quickly hit him in the back of the head, stepping to the side beside Garroth, still invisible. Wolf stumbled around, and was even more on guard and paranoid.

"Clever... Very clever..." Wolf said, glancing all around him. "I didn't know you had tricks..."

My laugh echoed again. "Tricks...? These are nothing..." I could tell my voice was right in his ear, by the shiver I sent down his spine. For a genetic mutation, he was fairly easy to scare. His growl grew louder. I walked up to him, kicking his back like Katelyn, but shoving him all the way across the warehouse, into the wall. Wolf let out a loud grunt.

Wolf was scared by now, pure and simple. He didn't know my moves, he didn't know what I could do.

I had the upper hand.

Just then, the siren's wails started up, faint at first. Wolf look panicked at he spotted Sam standing at the entrance and exit to the warehouse.

Sam was clutching her phone to her, and Wolf growled.

"You."

I set my hand on Wolf's chest to keep him in his place as he tried to get up.

Sam watched him struggle as the police came closer and closer.

The cars stopped. The doors opened and closed.

I let Wolf go.

As soon as I did, he stood up and ran at Sam. The police acted on instict, upon seeing Katelyn and Garroth, and the pulled Wolf back, restraining him.

Wolf's growls grew louder.

"This won't be the last you see of me!" He yelled. "I will be back! And I will ruin you!"

I appeared again, my nerves shaking like never before.

We did it.

We stopped Unknown.

We stopped Wolf.

---

Word Count: 729 words

CLIMAX IS DONE HOLY--

A H H H

This took me two days lol

ALSO GUYS

THERE'S ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL THIS BOOK IS FINISHED

I'M SCARED AND EXCITED HELP

Ily all! xoxo Sam