3: Omega

When (Y/N) woke she felt safe and warm. Snuggling in further to her blanket, she let out a sigh.

She dreamed of kind green eyes and it gave her butterflies.

She didn't know what these feelings were but she'd hold them as long as she could.

A hand combed thought her fur startling the young wolf as her eyes shot open, instantly finding calm green ones looking back.

She let out a whimper as she sat up and backed away from the stranger.

"Hey, don't worry. My name's Lauren, you're (Y/N), right?" Lauren asked gently as the wolf looked around the unfamiliar bedroom. She'd never had a bedroom before, just a sheet and pillow on the floor with a bucket in the corner.

"Hey, look at me..." Lauren cooed.

(Y/N)'s head whipped around to the girl. Was that an order? A request? She hesitantly looked at the girl as uncertainty filled her.

"It's okay... You're safe here, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise (Y/N)." Lauren said as she looked directly into the wolfs eyes.

For some reason, (Y/N) believed Lauren. She wanted to believe she was telling the truth. She wanted to believe she could trust her...

Lauren raised her hand out to pat the small pup, causing her to flinch back and lower herself onto the mattress they were sitting on.

Closing her eyes for the worse, (Y/N) was surprised was a gentle hand ran through her fur, calming her nerves immensely.

(Y/N) sighed as she enjoyed Laurens touch as it brought comforting tingles. Lauren smiles at the pups reaction, loving the sparks that were shooting up her arm as well.

"How about we give you a bath little one?" Lauren asked as she looked at the dirty paw prints on her duvet.

(Y/N) whined at the prospect of having a bath, Lauren sending her a look which made her immediately stop.

Hanging her head to avoid Laurens eyes, (Y/N) huffed shamefully before nodding her head.

"Good girl, come on pup." Lauren said, picking up the dirty white wolf before making her way into the en suite.

A large tub was in the center of the room, a walk in shower, toilet and the sink off to the sides.

Lauren placed her mate in the white tub and started the water, making sure it was warm.

She filled it up a third of the way so it came up to her mates chest before she turned off the water and got some shampoo.

Beginning to wash the dirty white fur, (Y/N) closed her eyes as she enjoyed the warm water and the hands through her fur.

Eventually lying down, (Y/N) rested her head on the arm rest inside the bath as Lauren drained the dirty water before continuing to wash out the now snow white fur before filling the tub with clean water for her mate.

She smiled at her mate as she watched the young one relax in the water, obviously enjoying this more than she thought she would.

Gently tracing the bridge of the little wolfs nose, (Y/N) eventually opened her eyes for Lauren.

"Come on pup, time to get out." Lauren said.

Standing from her spot, (Y/N) jumped up and rested her front paws on the edge of the tub as she waited for Lauren, the older girl grabbing a towel before picking the small wolf up to dry her.

Once dry and warm, Lauren got changed into some comfier clothes and they laid down on the bed. Lauren stuck to her side and had just closed her eyes when the young wolf surprised her.

Cuddling up on Laurens chest, (Y/N) let out a sigh as she tucked her head under the brunettes chin, a feeling of warmth and safety filling her once more.

Lauren smiled and placed a hand on the small wolves back as she slightly scratched the white fur.

Both of them were content in anothers presents as they succumbed to sleep, their minds dreaming of one another.

Lauren was, after all, (Y/N)'s knight with shining red eyes as (Y/N) was Laurens damsel in distress.