Chapter 31

Chapter thirty-one.

Enjoy reading!!!!!!! ♡♡♡

Emily's POV

Our eyes connected. He started to take a step forward while his eyes not leaving my face for a second. I panicked seeing him stepping towards me. And that was my cue.

So I ran.

Just as I got out of the hotel I spotted a cab and quickly went inside it telling the driver to drive fast. I looked back and didn't see him, I let out a sigh of relief. I closed my eyes trying to calm down. My heart was beating so fast, I swear I could hear my heartbeat and I am pretty sure justin bieber sitting in his house could too. Yeah, that loud.

I huffed out a breath. I can't believe I saw him barely two minutes ago, after two years for the first time.

I groaned out loud at my moves. I should not have ran away. I reacted so bad. It seems childish. I always run away when I can't handle the situation. First from tony which was necessary and then from daniel which was.....necessary too, I guess. Not like it affected his life or something. I bet he didn't even blink when he got to know that I left. And yeah then again ran away now from daniel again. Which was necessary...?

What would he have said if I didn't run away? I absolutely have no idea. Talk about past or would he have asked why I suddenly vanished or would he have casually asked how I was doing?

So he is the buyer. What am I going to do now that I have lost my job? Or even if I still haven't lost my job. Which I probably did, I am not going back to that place.

I barely make enough money for me and brandon. Obviously the hotel doesn't pay me like daniel used to. Ah, I miss the paychecks that I used to get from daniel.

I went to my apartment and saw natasha holding brandon while he was playing with the beads on her shirt. "You are back. Did you leave something?". She asked.

"I-Daniel bought the hotel". I said finally.

Her eyes widened. "As in daniel clifford? The one you had one night stand with? Oh my god". I cringed at the choice of her words. Don't get me wrong I love charlotte but she can be a handful sometimes.

"Hm. The one".

I dropped myself on the couch already done with the world. "I am back as you can see. You can go". I said not really in the mood of anyone's complany other then brandon.

She sensed my mood and didn't say anything further which I was grateful for. "Okay. You know right that I am one call away if you need me."  She said.

I softly smiled at her. "I know".

She patted my arm one time and placed brandon down carefully. "Bye". She said and picked up her bag from the coffee table and got out of the apartment.

I sighed and just then saw charlotte's phone beside me. And she was asking me if I left something. I opened her phone and saw a wallpaper of her and her boyfriend of three years charlie. They are in love very much. And I can see them married in future.

I stood up and then brandon came to me and opened his arms for me to pick him up and I smiled. I placed him on the side of my hip. "How is my son doing?". I asked and he clapped and was smiling at me. I chuckled at his cute behaviour.

He is literally the most cutest thing in this world.

"I love you". I whispered.

Just then the bell rang. Oh it must be charlotte to get her phone back. With brandon still in my arms I went to open the door.