4

Your POV

"Y/n, are you sure about this?" Dinah asked me.

It was a day later and I wanted to go back home and talk to Lauren.

"You can stay another night if you need to think about all of this a little more."

"Dinah, I need to talk to her," I said.

Dinah sighed and nodded, helping me carry to my things to her car and beginning to drive me back to Lauren and I's house.

When we got to our destination Dinah quickly grabbed my bags so she would have an excuse to come inside.

I sighed and unlocked the door, confusion taking over my features when I saw the house was pretty much spotless.

"Lauren?" I called out, looking around and seeing no sign of her.

I heard footsteps running in my direction and soon enough Lauren came around the corner, tripping over the edge of the rug and falling to the ground.

"Oh my God," I said, rushing over to her and helping her up.

"I'm okay. I'm okay," she repeated as she scrambled to her feet.

"Hi," she mumbled as she pulled me into a big hug.

Dinah cleared her throat behind us, causing us to separate, but Lauren kept her hand on the small of my back.

"I'll call you later," Dinah said to me before turning to Lauren. "You better not fuck up again, Jauregui."

Dinah dropped my bags and waved once more before leaving the house.

"I cleaned the house," Lauren said, making me turn back towards her.

"Yea, I saw that. Can we talk?"

Lauren's face dropped but she nodded, motioning towards the couch. We both sat down and she immediately grabbed my hands. I knew she was looking for some sort of physical contact to keep herself calm.

"Lauren, I don't even know where to start," I told her, to which she sighed.

"Can I start by saying I'm so sorry," she told me, making me nod.

"I know you are," I told her honestly. I knew she wasn't lying when she said that.

"I don't know how to make it up to you, but I promise I will," she continued.

"Do you know how stupid I feel for believing you right now?" I asked her.

"Like, even after you literally cheated on me, I still trust you more than anyone else," I rambled more to myself than to her.

"I love you. You know that right? Like, I fucking love you so much no matter how much we're going through," she told me, leaning forward and cupping my cheeks.

I nodded with teary eyes to show her I believed her when she said that.

She leaned forward and connected our lips in a sweet kiss. I relished in the feelings that were overwhelming me throughout that kiss.

"I love you," she mumbled against my lips when she broke the kiss, and I knew what she wanted.

She wanted to hear me say it back for the first time in weeks.

"I love you too," I told her, watching her eyes light up brighter than I've seen them in months.

She pulled me into a bone crushing hug and I couldn't help but giggle into her neck a little.

"Can I cook you lunch?" She asked me.

"You don't have to go to the studio?"

"I took the day off," she explained as she led me to the kitchen and hoisted me up to sit on the counter.

I smiled when she stood in between my legs and pecked my lips.

"So I can cook for you?"

"Yea, I guess I'm a little hungry," I teased her, watching her smile before she began to get everything she needed.

Maybe things would turn around.