Milestone Special

A/N okay get ready for a long ass author's note. This chapter isn't a chapter. It's a special as a thank you to everyone. (6.3k is crazy!!!!) Next upload will also be a special because it will be the one month anniversary of this fic. And then after that special we will be uploading once a week on Sunday due to school rapidly approaching us. All of that aside thank you to everyone once again!!! We love reading the comments and hearing what people think!

Okay social media dump as always and a reminder that we love hearing from you guys so please don't be shy!!!

Instagram- dungunrunpun
Tumblrs- spicypistachio nameless-nebula
Discord-  chargebolt boi#8769 spicypistachio#4276
And here's a link to my discord server! Everyone is friendly here and there's not a lot of people so please join! (if you need a link to it personally please contact us)
https://discord.gg/PdYxS7x

Also one more thing. If you don't like one of the ships we have in this book then please don't comment about how you hate it. These are the ships WE LIKE so we wanted to put them in OUR BOOK. If you hate it, then ignore it or stop reading. Going through the trouble of commenting about how much you hate it is disrespectful and it kinda hurts our feelings. We're sorry if you don't like it but that's not our problem so please don't bring it up. We won't specifically cater to anyone (with the exception of like 2 people) so please don't try to make us incorporate something it seems like we won't like. Mkay rant over.

Bakugou Katsuki to Midoriya Izuku

Monday 2:23 AM

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:23 AM] Deku

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:23 AM] I need to scream at someone and surprisingly I thought of you

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:23 AM] I swear to fucking god if you tell anyone about this I'm going to set you on fire

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:23 AM] just. please answer.

[Midoriya Izuku 2:25 AM] Kacchan? Why are you texting me so late?

[Midoriya Izuku 2:25 AM] scratch that. Why are you texting me at all? Are you okay?

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:25 AM] I don't fucking know

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:25 AM] I really have no fucking clue why this is fucking happening but here we are

[Midoriya Izuku 2:25 AM] you're freaking me out whats wrong?? Is someone in trouble??

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:25 AM] no dipshit

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:25 AM] my mind won't fucking stop thinking

[Midoriya Izuku 2:25 AM] About what?

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:26 AM] I swear to god if you fucking say anything I will slam your fucking head into the ground

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:26 AM] I can't stop thinking about Kirishima.

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:26 AM] I mean I get it. We are a thing but it never stops.

[Midoriya Izuku 2:26 AM] Is it like a bad thinking or lovesick thinking?

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:26 AM] it's preventing me from sleeping.

[Bakugou Katsuki 2:26 AM] it's good I guess but it's just giving me really bad nightmares. Like I'm afraid of losing him or some shit like that.

[Midoriya Izuku 2:26 AM] oh trust me i understand that

[Midoriya Izuku 2:27 AM] ever since I've met Uraraka she's always been at the back of my mind and once i started spending more and more time with her she's like consumed my mind whole and all i want to do is protect her and help her