6

Your POV

"So, what are you gonna do?" Dinah asked me after I explained what had happened.

"I'm gonna start looking for apartments probably, because there is no way I'm going back there," I told her.

"Y/n, you can stay here as long as you want. I was talking about when she gets home and sees all of your shit gone," Dinah said.

"I think it'll be pretty obvious we're through," I said. "Also, I'm gonna try to get out of your hair as soon as possible."

"How about you just live with me instead? I need the company," Dinah suggested.

"Dinah, that's really nice of you but-"

"But nothing," she cut me off. "I'm asking you to move in with me."

"Maybe for now," I said, watching her smile. "I don't want to be in your way for too long, though."

"You won't be I promise," she said, hugging me before picking up my bags and helping me bring them to her guest room.

"Shit. I forgot," she said. "I swear, every time you come over someone else is supposed to be here."

"Who is it?" I asked as she texted the person back.

"Camila is coming over later," Dinah told me.

"Camila? As in your ex bandmate Camila?"

"Yes, I still keep in touch with her. Normani and Ally do too occasionally, but mostly me," Dinah explained.

"Wait. Have you ever met her?" Dinah asked, to which I shook my head.

"Lauren and I started talking after she left. I never met her and Lauren never talked about her," I told Dinah.

"Well, you can meet her tonight if you feel up to it," Dinah said.

"Yea, that would be cool. Does she know anything about me?"

"I've mentioned you a few times, but I don't think I ever said anything about you being Lauren's girlfriend," Dinah explained.

"Okay, then," I mumbled.

"She might recognize your name," Dinah said as she unzipped my bag and started hanging up my clothes in the closet.

"Dinah, I can do this," I laughed, taking my things from her.

"Let me help you move in. This is exciting for me," Dinah said with a smile. "I finally have a roommate.

I just laughed at the girl as she helped me take my mind off of everything that was going on.

~*~*~

"Y/n!" Dinah yelled out as I was just finishing up with my clothes.

"What?" I asked as I approached her.

"Camila's here," Dinah said with a smile.

"She's naturally flirty so don't freak out too much," Dinah added with a smirk as she went to the door.

I heard squealing before the door shut and two girls walked around the corner.

"Woah," the shorter girl said, looking at me as I walked over. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Y/n," I said, trying not to blush as she shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Camila," she smiled a million dollar smile at me.

"Alright, how about you two try not to eye fuck each other too much. Why don't we figure out what we want to eat," Dinah said, breaking up our staring contest.

Camila giggled and winked at me before her and Dinah started to talk about where they were ordering food from.

Pretty soon the food was delivered and we were all in the living room talking.

The conversation was mostly made up of Dinah and Camila catching up, but Camila tried to involve me as much as possible.

She seemed really interested in getting to know me, and I could already tell we would be good friends.

"Where are you from?" Camila asked me.

"I was born in Michigan, but my family moved to California when I was really young," I explained.

"Her and I met because she works with a lot of songwriters in the industry," Dinah told her.

"That's really cool," Camila said. "Who are some people you've worked with?"

I opened my mouth to answer her but was cut off by a knock on the door.

My heart started racing when I realized Dinah wasn't expecting anyone else tonight.

"Who's that?" Camila asked Dinah.

"I think I have an idea. You two stay here," she said, making eye contact with me as she left the living room.

Camila seemed to catch the eye contact as she scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"Are you okay? You're really tense," she said.

"Yea, I just-"

"I know she's here, Dinah!" A loud voice cut me off.

"Who is that?" Camila asked as we both rose from the couch.

"Lauren, fucking leave now," Dinah said loud enough for us to hear.

Camila pushed me behind her slightly as footsteps started to get close to us.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Lauren asked when she entered the living room, eyeing Camila before she looked towards me.

"How are you just gonna leave without even a text?" Lauren asked, attempting to step forward, but Camila stepped in her way.

"How are you gonna make out with Ty after I give you another chance?" I asked, making Lauren's face drop.

"Y/n, I know-"

"No, don't fucking try to explain. I saw everything," I told her.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that," I cut her off.

"Maybe you should leave," Camila cut in, looking towards Lauren.

"Camila, what are you even doing here?" Lauren asked, turning her attention to the brunette who was attempting to protect me.

"I came over to catch up with Dinah," she said.

"Exactly, so you have no right to stick your nose in this conversation," Lauren sassed.

"Obviously she doesn't even want to be having this conversation," Camila said, pointing towards me. "Now, I don't know what you did, but you definitely fucked up. So, you should probably leave before you make it worse."

Lauren looked towards me with pleading eyes.

"Lauren, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm done," I told her. "We're done."

"Y/n... please," she pleaded

"Lauren, I'm like five seconds away from kicking your ass so you should probably leave," Dinah told her.

"You left this," Lauren said, holding up my old house key.

"And I don't want it back," I said, feeling the tears start to slide down my cheeks.

"Okay," Lauren mumbled, slowly beginning to make her way out of the house as Dinah showed her out.

"I'm guessing there's a bigger reason you're here than the one you gave me earlier," Camila said, referring to me saying that I was just here to visit with Dinah as well.

"Yea," I said, wiping my eyes.

"Come here," she said, pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back soothingly.

I couldn't help but feel calm in her arms, like she had some crazy way of making me feel better without even trying.

"Thank you," I mumbled into her neck.

"It's no problem," she told me, kissing the side of my head.