Chap.15 : My happy place

Keeper of my soul. Holder of my heart.

💘

***

~Next morning~

Y/N's P.O.V.

After last night, planning our moves out, I was tired as hell, weary with the burden of long-closed eyes; I could of easily pulled off being a walking zombie, dead on the inside but subconsciously awake.

Mark and I went back home and plopped myself on the bed. After that,sleep immediately rushed in and I don't remember anything else.

I clumsily got out of bed and did my morning routine. Then,I went back to my bedroom and wore my black jeans with a plain pink top. I lightly brushed my dark waves and let them fall naturally on my shoulders.Then,I headed downstairs,which to my surprise, was really quiet.

I entered the kitchen and only the empty plates with food here and there were left.

I made a disgusted face looking at them. These guys are really so messy. Ughh..

But where had they all gone anyway? Why didn't they tell me too?

I tried to mind link Mark,but he didn't answer back . That meant he was far of my reach to respond.He had probably even left our territory.

Just then,to my surprise, a pair of strong arms found their way around my waist and the warm breath tickled the side of my neck.I flinched a little shocked at the beginning,but joy filled my body at the smell of his scent.I sunk into the warmth of his hug and involuntarily smiled.

"Good morning,baby..." Not only butterflies,but an entire zoo exploded in my stomach with the sound of his sweet voice.I turned around to face him. He was wearing shorts and a white top which defined his firm chest. God...he made me go crazy..

"What are you doing here?" I half-whispered as worry started to wash all over me. "What if they see you?"

"No one is home..." His lips pulled upwards into a smile as he buried his head into my neck. My heart rate instantly sped up as my hands went to his chest. "God...I've missed you so much.."

He continued pecking my neck,jawline and cheeks as I couldn't help but giggle.

"We were literally together just a few hours ago."

"Yeah,but we didn't spend much time together...don't rush me!" He let out a satisfied growl as I gave in to his embrace. His grip around me tightened as I melted in his arms. This felt so right,it was the most amazing feeling in the entire world. I couldn't believe my pack prohibited us all of this. How could you even deny such thing?

I pulled away from him and stared into his crystal blue eyes.

"What's wrong? Don't you like this?" I immediately shook my head and smiled softly.

"I do. So much..." I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled his face closer. Then,I pressed my lips to his soft ones and fireworks exploded in my head. It was gentle at first,but then our lips began to move passionately against each other's. We could feel the love and desire radiating from the kiss. We both wanted one another so bad.