twenty-eight

And hearing those words Jin snaps back to life and hastily pushes Namjoon as far away from him as he'll go.

Stumbling a bit Namjoon pulls himself back upright as he glares at Jin "Why the fuck did you do that" he angrily asks.

Namjoon doesn't want to be pushed away, he just wants to hold Jin in his arms forever. He doesn't want to be in pain anymore, he doesn't want to be hurt anymore. He just wants Jin. So why? Why had Jin pushed him away?

Panting, Jin tries to calm his racing heart and tries to erase the soft touch he can still feel on every part of his body that Namjoon had ghosted across.

As he glares right back he tries to ingore how his heart races at the sight of Namjoon's messed up hair and his red lips that Jin just a few seconds could feel against his.

He tries to ignore the fact that he wants to jump Namjoon's bones right here in a empty corridor of a restaurant he barely know, how he wants to mark Namjoon as his forever.

He tries to ignore all of this as he says "Because I love Jimin" he responds his heart cracking a little at the crestfallen look on Namjoon's face. He looked like somehow had just stuck his hand into his heart, and ripped it out. It hurt Jin, but Namjoon deserved to feel the same pain he once did.

Gasping a bit, he convinced himself that was what had to be done. He hadn't even in Namjoon's prescence for more than a few hours, and here he was. Here he was, all caught up in everything about him once again. He had to say those words, it had to be done. No matter how devastated Namjoon looked, it had to be done. No matter how good of a kisser Namjoon was.

Yoongi may claim to be the one with the tongue technology, but Jin had proof that it was really Namjoon.

Kim Namjoon was one hell of a kisser.

That one measly kiss was probably the best one Jin had ever experienced, that shouldn't matter though. Sure, Namjoon was a good kisser. Sure, Namjoon could make him lose his mind with a simple touch. And sure he could make Jin shiver just that voice of his.

Kim Seokjin still loved Namjoon, he knew deep inside that he always would. He knew he couldn't stop loving Namjoon it was impossible, he had realized that by now. But he also knew Namjoon would never be his.

Maybe some part of Namjoon really did love Jin, but that was just tempearory. Last time he'd checked Namjoon was head over heels for Ji-Hye. What even had happened to that? That was temporary it seemed, about all love was temporary.

Namjoon had hurt him too many times for Jin to even believe that this would ever last. The way Jin saw it, in the beginning one would have a somewhat beautiful image of their lover. Maybe they knew how fucked up they were, but that was only to some degree.

As they would grow older together, the pair would get in fights, they'd argue. And they'd realize each others disadvantages, weakness, faults in a sense.

This would draw them away, their lovers image would be ruined. And just like their image their love would also be ruined. Their love would fade and they would find another one for them. It would never last with Namjoon and him, no matter how much he wished for it to. It wouldn't. It was hopeless.

It was rare these days to find someone that would still love you for all your faults. Jin knew in his heart, he would always love Namjoon no matter what ever happens. His love for Namjoon was pure, and never ending. It was the rare type of love.

But Namjoon's love for him? Namjoon's love for Jin it was the fading kind of love. Eventually he would sick and tired of all the flaws and mistakes that Jin so carefully hid within himself.

Namjoon would then move on, to someone else. Someone who would never love Namjoon as much as Jin did, but someone Namjoon truly loved. Someone like his fiance, Ji-Hye. Someone that was perfect for him, someone that was perfect. Someone that was not Jin. At least that's what Jin thought.

And with these thoughts of Namjoon's perfect lover in his head, Jin knew the words he said were meant to be. It didn't matter how heartbroken Namjoon was. It didn't matter in the end. Nothing did. Not anymore.

Right now Jin was protecting himself, protecting himself for that perfect love Namjoon would find. Right now he was protecting his future self from the heartwrenching pain he knew he would feel if he let this continue. Kim Seokjin was not perfect, and maybe if he was this would have worked out.

But he was imperfect. And this love was never meant to last, this love was forever meant to be unrequited.

So he continued with the words that he knew would break Namjoon's heart "I-I love Jimin. He loves me. We're very happy together actually. I-I'm happy and in a very good place. Namjoon, I-I'm sorry for kissing you but that was the old me. The old me who let you control me." He spit out, and with those words Namjoon's face just broke.

He couldn't take it, that look on Namjoon's face. The heartbroken one, it was so familiar. It was like his own face was being reflected back to him. He couldn't bear looking at Namjoon anymore, eyes wide Jin turned around. And before Namjoon could even say a single word, Jin ran away from him. Right into Jimin's waiting arms.

My cousin hates BTS

My cousin hates BTS.😑
He's stupid anyways.

😑He's stupid anyways