Chapter 6

(3rd Person)

The sounds of combat could be heard clearly from the back garden of (Y/N), his peerage, Rias, Asia and Kalawarner's home. Mira and Ravel against (Y/N) who didn't once go easy on them, Ravel was starting to let exhaustion get to her whereas Mira was closer to (Y/N)... probably because even though Mira was regarded as the weakest piece of Riser's peerage, she saw more combat than Ravel which made her more experienced. Right now (Y/N) was fighting the young blue-haired girl with hand to hand combat considering her usual weapon was far away from them, snapped in half after (Y/N) got fed up of seeing the thing.

(Y/N): You're not putting enough power into the strikes, if you ever hope to awaken your evil energy, you gotta come at me with the intent to kill!

The teenager landed a rather fierce strike to the side of Mira's head that caused her to fly across the garden, Ravel saw this as a chance and attempted to fire a ball of fire, similar to something Riser would do. (Y/N) only frowned before swatting the thing away as if it were nothing but a bug, only to realise that the fireball was a distraction since Ravel was now in his face, she attempted to go for a knee to the gut, only for (Y/N) to suddenly block and grab her knee before tossing her towards Mira who ducked under the incoming body.

Mira then ran towards (Y/N) who awaited his opponent, only for all action to stop when the back door suddenly slid open. All turned to the action and saw the two twins Ile and Nel coming through with two trays in hand, one holding a bunch of glasses of lemonade and the other holding a bunch of snacks ranging from chocolate bars to brownies. (Y/N) couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at seeing them with those trays.

Ile: It's time for a break!

Nel: Burent and Marion worked really hard on the brownies and lemonade! They said to enjoy!

Then almost everyone else from peerage apart from Burent and Marion flooded the garden, each of them chatting away and grabbing their own drink and snack, (Y/N) then grabbed his own drink, but frowned further when he saw two missing devils.

(Y/N): Speaking of those two, where are they?

Shuriya: Well...

Siris: Unfortunately, they're used to staying in the kitchen once they finish cooking food. Riser always said it was for just in case he felt hungry again...

(Y/N): Right, so they've never had any interaction at dinnertime with you girls?

Yubelluna: No, they were always confined to the kitchen, reason why they're always wearing maid outfits.

The (H/C) haired male nodded slightly before looking towards the house, then he placed his glass of lemonade on the outside table. (Y/N) headed inside much to the confusion of the other girls. That was until five minutes later the door reopened to reveal two confused pawns being carried over the shoulders of (Y/N) and then gently set down on the grass.

(Y/N): You girls, stay out here, enjoy each other's company and...

Mihae: But, what about you Lord (Y/N)?

(Y/N): First off, not Lord (Y/N), just (Y/N). I'm sick and tired of king's of peerages being called Lord this, Mistress that, it's just a way of showing how arrogant devils can be. Funny enough the only one I know who doesn't do this is Rias, and that's one of the reasons why she's a part of the list of devils I can tolerate, you can be a part of my peerage, but my number one rule is: do not call me Lord (Y/N), ok?

The girls were genuinely surprised at (Y/N), the one to hate devils not ask for any sort of indication of showing he was superior. Sure, he was not as much of a bastard as Riser, but he was someone who couldn't stand most devils, they'd assume that someone with that kind of mindset would demand to be treated as though he was a Lord.