♡ 072: the love of my life

♡ [08/04/18] ♡

Dear the love of my entire life,

I have never felt myself become so bright. I had become like the smiling sun, my insides were fluttering and I felt like a beautiful, glimmering gem. Your hand was so warm, so gentle and so full of love. Your behaviour towards me was so delicate and caring and baby, I was drowning in your arms.

I wanted to shower you in my love, I wanted to bathe under the waterfalls of our bliss until the moment I would stop breathing. I could never let you go, my hand would never leave yours because we were each other's everything. It was not love, it was so beyond that, you were apart of my soul.

We were together as one, and the only word that could explain our love was complete warmth and happiness. There was nothing to fear, nothing to be anxious about, no sadness that ever dimmed my lights when I was with you. Being together came so easily, we never fought, our love was so complete.

You are always going to be so utterly beautiful to me, no matter what. I have never felt anything like I did the times I was with you. It was a once in a lifetime experience, you were my miracle. My angel. I was so in love with you that I can no longer breath without your presence. I still love you just as much.

So when I woke up; ready to hug you so tightly and melt into your warmth — I cried. I bawled so hard because my heart squeezed itself so tight that I felt like I was dying. You were gone. You are no longer with me and I will wait forever with our memories for you to come back to me. But you can't.

You made me promise to you to keep on living, but it's so hard. I hate this world if you aren't in it. I hate it so much, my love. Everything hurts. I miss you so much, but you can never come back to me. God, just please come back to me.

But I know you can't. It hurts me so much, my love. I am in agony.

Please, come back to me, please.

You can't.