5

Your POV
I ran down the hallway to get to math class. I finally reached class. "Looks like I'm early" I said to myself. "Nope" I guy said. I look behind me and see a boy with curly brown hair. "Oh umm hello my name is y/n" I said "I'm Jay it's nice to meet you y/n" Jay said "it's nice to meet you too" I said back. Me and Jay were talking about machinery and stuff. Me and Hay got along really well. Class started and the teacher put me beside Jay.
(Time skip brought to you jay being a cinnamon bun)
Class ended. Me and Jay were still talking as we were walking to the lunch room. Jay takes my hand and started to run to a table. I see Lloyd a girl with black hair in a ponytail a guy with a man bun a guy with spiked hair and a robot with icing blue eyes. "Looks like Jay got himself a girlfriend" the guy with spike hair said "she is not my girlfriend ok" Jay said. I looked at Lloyd to see him looking down at my hand in disappointment and anger. I follow his gaze to my hand to see that I'm still holding Jays hand. I quickly let go and looked at Lloyd to see him happy. That's odd. "Everyone this is y/n, y/n this is Nya Cole Kai and Zane and you already I think know Lloyd" Jay said "hi" I said to them. "Hey girl" Nya said. "Hello y/n" Cole said. "Hello hot stuff" Kai said. I blushed at his comment. "Greetings fellow beautiful young women" Zane greeted. I greeted them back. We talked for a while then I realized Lloyd wasn't talking.
Lloyd POV
When I saw Jay holding y/n hand I got a bit jealous I don't know why but I think Kai made it worse when he said that y/n was Jays girlfriend. I was cut out of my thoughts when I saw Jay tickling y/n. What the heck man you just met her.
Your POV
"Hahaha stop jay" I said giggling. Jay was tickling me because it was my first year here and because I said I was ticklish. After a good couple minutes the bell rang. I get up from my seat. "What do you have y/n" Jay said. "I have history" I replied "Kai and Cole have history to" Jay said. Me Cole and Kai started to walk out of the lunch room. On are way to class Kai was telling me about how easy it is to get girls. What I didn't notice was Lloyd giving death glares to Cole and Kai. When we reached class we went to our seat (no duh).i though since today was the first day back the teacher would give use no homework but..........nope I was wrong.
(Time skip brought to you by Cole trying to cook)
School finally ended. So I grabbed my bags from my locker and went to walk home. As I started to walk home I saw the green ninja on his mech in the sky. The green ninja saw me looking and we made eye contact.
Why does his eyes look so familiar?  
The green ninja left so I continued to walk home. I turned into the Alleyway for a short cut. I was in the middle of the alleyway when I heard something behind me. I looked a saw a man wearing all black. The man tackled me down as I was about to scream I blacked out.........
A/n
Word count 610