1. Wrong Number

~ Veronica / Hunter ~

"Hello? Mom?"

"..."

"Can you buy me a box of pads? I think my period came."

"Uhh I think you should check who you're calling because one: I'm a male. A very hot one I shall say. Second: I'm obviously not your mom, and three: I have some spare pads."

"Why on earth do you have pads?"

"What? That's the only thing you heard me say? Unbelievable, my throat is parched after that long speech I gave you. I need some water."

"Well, I am in kind of an emergency right now and who the hell are you?"

"According to you I'm your mom. So just call me mom honey."

"No you asshat. I'm hanging up and calling my real mom."

"What if I am your real mom?"

"Right, my mom totally sounds like an elephant seal who lost all its teeth and has to eat jelly for the rest of it's life."

"Wow. That mental image was unpleasant."

"... That was the point."

"What if I'm using some voice changer app huh?"

"Then your app sucks. Or maybe it could just be your phone producing poor quality sounds. Oh! Maybe your voice is so ugly that your poor phone has trouble receiving those broken sound waves."

"I feel so attacked right now."

"Au revoir, stupide."

"I don't know what you said but I know you just called me stupid and I am NOT stupid. I am an intelligent, hot-"

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Damn she hung up huh?"

~~~~~~~~

Soooo how was the first chapter? Make you you tap that little star ^.^

You can follow me on instagram: xwintersolsticex