Chapter 3

As my three friends washed themselves off I turned on the tv. E! news was on so I decided to leave it there.

"I'm Giuliana Rancic and I'm here with the fab five, One Direction. How are you guys doing today?

"A bit tired. Jet lagged." I imagined this was Harry. The curly hair was something that stuck to my mind. His low and slow voice seemed almost seductive.

"How's the new album going? I heard its coming out pretty soon!" she sang.

"It's working out pretty great. I get to rap a little so that's cool." Jay said playing with something on his wrist.

"Zayn, what's that you got on your wrist?" Giuliana said as the camera zoomed in on a brown bracelet with "Jay+Nat" engraved into it.

"Imposible..." I said to myself.

"Oh... This was a gift from my best friend when I was little. It's sort of a good luck charm." I looked down at my wrist to see a very similar one wrapped around it.

"This is not happening..." I whispered. "He doesn't remember me... This is just a big dream..." I said, holding my knees to my chest.

"Her name is Natalie Cunningham. I haven't seen her in five years and I miss her terribly." he said with teary eyes.

"Zayn Malik did not just say that." I kept whispering to myself.

"Do you know where she is now?" Giuliana said with a mischievous look on her face. She was up to something.

"No actually I don't. I wish I did, though." He said, looking everywhere but the camera.

"Well, we’re taking a small break and we’ll be right back with more of One Direction, right here in Los Angeles." she said right before they cut to commercials.

"I can't believe it... I can't believe it. This isn't real. He didn't say my name." to be honest, I looked schizophrenic.

"Who didn't say your name?" Miles said as he plumped down on the couch right next to me. I pressed the rewind button because I knew the words wouldn't come out.

"Ah... Don’t tell me you like them too..."

"You like Justin Bieber so you’re in no place to judge." I snapped.

"I do not..." his cute little ears turned fire red when he said that.

"To answer your question… No, I do not exactly like them, because, until earlier today, I didn't even know who they were."

"Then why are you showing me this?"

I hit play right where he mentioned me "her name is Natalie Cunningham. I haven't seen her in five years and I miss her terribly."

"Did he say what I think he said?" he asked with confusion clear in his face.

Guess I'll have to explain it again...

"Look at his bracelet. Now look at mine."

"No way... So you two actually know each other? What are you? Like, boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"No..." I said with a straight face. "We were best friends. I didn't think he would remembere me after five years of being apart, though. And it would have never crossed my mind that he still had that. I said referring to the bracelet. I rewinded it once again wanting to make sure that was my name coming from out of his mouth. I heard some ruffling down the stairs and I saw Caytlin staring at me wide-eyed.

"I just heard Zayn Javaad Malik saying your name. Tell me didn't just imagine that.”

“I’m not explaining it again…” I said slowly shaking my head.

“Explaining what again?!” she screamed, unnecessarily.

 Beside me, miles smiles evilly. It was too late when I realized what was going to happen.

"Nat and Zayn were looooveeerrrssss!!!" he sang.

I felt my face getting warm as I explained, yet again, to Caitlyn. I regret my actions almost instantly. When I see Zayn, I will kill him for making me go through all this. Now, my nineteen-year-old friend was jumping all over the furniture singing, very off key, if I may add, something along the lines of “Tell me I’m a screwed up mess, that I never listen, listen” which I’m almost 100% sure I heard Kelly Clarkson singing.

Emma came running in the room with her hair completely wet.

“I thought she stopped doing this long ago.” I said. I remember seeing Caytlin have these sort of tantrums at school about 3 years ago.

“Nope! She still does it….” Emma answered casually.

“Aren’t you going to do something?” I asked Miles.

“I calmed her down last time. It her turn.” He said in between laughs.

“Ugh! Fine.” Emma said as she dropped her towel on the floor.

“Cayt! Get Down from there! Now!!!” Emma said as she tugged Caytlin’s arm.

“People going all the way, yeah, all the way.” Cayt sang, as she humped the air.

“Cayt, honey… It’s not funny anymore.” Emma said in a motherly tone. Soon followed Miles’ very loud laugh attack.

“Not helping.” Em glared at him.

I just sat there, horrified. Hoping that the ground would swallow me whole… This is so embarrassing, that was all I could think.

            Caytlin ran from the couch into the hallway that leads to the stairs.

“You’ll never get me alive!” we heard her scream. “It’s everything about you, you, ugh” and she fell down the stairs.

“And she falls asleep in three, two…” before Miles could count to one we heard her faint snores.

“Should we go…?” I was cut off by Miles.

“No. Leave her there. She’ll wake up in an hour or so when she remembers dinner is not cooked.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please please please let me know what you think!

PS- I think I fixed all the mistakes.! Let me know if you find more, though!