Chapter 51

234 Followers! Thanks Y'all! ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok (y/n)! Time for bed...I need more wine in my life because of you..." Kage muttered the last part, but I still heard him. "You drink enough wine as it is, you don't need me to make you drink anymore than you already do." I pouted and crossed my arms. Kage just sighed, a sign to me that he gave up trying. We went to my room which was a mess because I've been lazy and refused to clean it, which I've just made my lovely "servants" aka Mama E.J and Hoodie clean up after my messes. >:) . I gracefully made it to my bed and sat there, wishing for a bag or bowl of popcorn, as I watched Kage struggle, trip, and fall over all of my toys. "Why don't you ever clean up your room!?" I laughed. "Because usually E.J and Hoodie cleans my room and as you can see, they're not here, soooo....." Kage shook his head. "Kid....just go to bed...." I pouted, shrugged, and then went under my covers. I heard Kage sigh and mutter things and then left...tripping over my things again. I lied there for about 20 minutes when I heard the door open a little. "I think he's asleep. E.J and Hoodie said 20 minutes and he's out like a light..." I heard someone whisper. The door then shut and I heard footsteps fading in the distance.

WELL TIME FOR ME TO GO NINJA MODE!!!!!!! *play epic spy music*

I slowly get up and listen....nothing! I'm in the clear! Ok so I need to find the living room! I pause at my door and put my ear to it. I hear footsteps passing by and muttering of "be quiet!" Or "don't wake the beast!" I just shook my head. 😑. When it sounded like everything was in the clear, I slowly opened the door, which didn't creak thank god to Slendy’s work..., and looked both ways. I didn't see anyone. I stepped out and slowly made my way to the living room. As I near the living room I start to feel weird...as if Sane was trying to communicate with me but couldn't... this can't be good. "Sane? Sane? You there? What's wrong?" I just got the weird feeling again. If Sane can't communicate with me, this means trouble...BIG TIME! I sat behind a wall near the stairs as the meeting was about to begin...

I'm getting bad vibes from this.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry for the late publish, but I wanted to get this done. I am a little stressed cuz of crap happening still, but I've gotton better and wish to continue writing. Also.... school is already kicking my ass 😑.

Jeff- Haha! Slendy sent you to school!~

Jeff...I will kick YOUR ass if you don't shut up and leave!!!!

Jeff- *le dramatic gasp* How rude! E.J is still around here! Remember what happened last time you went crazy?!

*glares* DON'T. Bring. That. Up.... *turns towards readers with dark aura* Anyway.....BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!!! *chases Jeff with a flamethrower* 😈 GET BACK HERE FRIEND!!!!!!! (No asking where I got the flamethrower) 😄

~MONKEY