15

Now that he thought about it, these seven minutes were passing by real fucking slow.

I mean, it's not like both boys didn't enjoy it, it's just that it seemed odd that specifically at that moment the seven minutes were seven really slow minutes and those seven minutes in heaven were actually becoming heaven.

When Yoongi crashed his lips against Jimin, both boys didn't think of holding back or anything so they just went with it.

It wasn't until the kiss was over when it finally occurred to Jimin.

Yoongi kissed him.

A boy.

Yoongi kissed a boy.

Is Yoongi gay? No, he has dated girls before but each didn't last for even a month. Could he be bisexual?

At the end of the kiss, both Yoongi and Jimin were out of breath due to the long lasting kiss.

"So what's your answer now? Yes or no?" Yoongi knew that by kissing the boy, his real sexuality would be exposed but he didn't care. As long as he could have this boy to be his pet to play with he didn't give a fuck.

"Uh...I don't know still...maybe I need another demonstration." Yoongi was shocked when he heard what came out of the boy's mouth.

The boy had a smirk planted on his face and Yoongi knew how to make it disappear in a flash.

"Oh, so you need another demonstration? How about I show you something else?" Yoongi whispered in the boy's ear. He shivered and that made the smirk now appear on Yoongi's face.

Relying on his senses again, Yoongi grabbed the boy's waist and lifted him up to settle him on a table that he had felt a few minutes prior to the kiss.

Yoongi pulled the boy in for another kiss but this time. The boy accepted the kiss gladly and was a complete mess when Yoongi had entered his tongue into his mouth. A slight moan escaped the boy's mouth and that made Yoongi's crotch harden once again and this time he wouldn't be able to control it. Last time, he was able to calm down but this time he wouldn't be able he knew he just couldn't. That sound, it was music to his ears and he wouldn't be able to ignore it but alas, he had to wether he could or not.

He couldn't show how much attraction there was between him and the boy who was just so fucking beautiful in every way and wanted to explore every inch of his-

The kiss had ended and now it was only the boy who was panting because of the lack of air since deep inside he was screaming and hyperventilating due to his excitement. Yoongi broke the silence.

"That's the last demonstration I'm giving you so you better have your answer. You want to be my pet?"

"Uh...er...I...I need time to think about it." Jimin honestly didn't know what to say. He found the kisses really intense and hot but he just didn't know if he should become Yoongi's,

Pet.

"Huh, I'll give you until tomorrow after school. You will meet me at the coffee shop that's 5 blocks away from school."

"Wait what? You're limiting my time to think that's not fair at all." He couldn't believe that Yoongi would limit his time to make his decision but at the same time he wasn't surprised. Yoongi was, in fact the type to go straight to the point and push away all the distractions and obstacles that were in the way.

How does Jimin know that?

Funny thing actually, Jimin liked to observe him sometimes. Most people would call him a stalker but Jimin liked the words observant or interested better to describe what he did.