2. Period Convos

~ Valentina / Hunter ~

"Hello?"

"Guess who?!"

"Oh, it's you again. What do you want?"

"Just wondering if you got your pads. I still have the spares if you need 'em."

"No thank you. My mom got some for me. Why are we talking about pads? Wait why are you talking about pads like they're like your long lost best friend? I use them and I'm not even that comfortable talking about them with my brother."

"You have a brother?"

"You're evading the question. And naw I have a dog named brother."

"I'm sorry, what am I evading again? Wait seriously?! You have a dog named brother?"

"Sarcasm, dude. Sarcasm. Pads. We were talking about pads."

"Oh right. Well it's a part of nature. Nothing to be ashamed of. But wait, you don't have a dog named Brother?" 

"Oh my god. No I don't." 

"Soooooo.... how's you period going?"

"Okay look Mr. Whoever the hell you are, we're not talking about my period. Period." 

"Ha! I see what you did there."

"You're annoying."

"You're sounding bitchy today." 

"Oh I don't know, considering the fact you love talking about periods you should know that someone's mood just goes down ten fold when they're on it."

"Oooohh really? Noted." 

"Dumbass."

"Hey hey! My ass does not look dumb okay? In fact I bet I have a nicer ass than you."

"Cool."

"I bet it's even rounder than yours."

"Nice."

"I bet- Hey! Are you listening to me?" 

"Nope."

"Damn so blunt."

"Oh, I'm sorry princess, would you have liked me to say 'Of course I am sugar plum even though I completely zoned out on the third word you said'?" 

"You're so mean."

"What can I say, the period just brings out my inner bitch. Even though I'm a really nice person in general. Maybe." 

"Maybe? Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"I dunno. Will it?"

"Well I- Hello? I swear to god if you hung up again.."

"Damnit." 

~~~~~~~

Remember to vote and comment your thoughts ^.^