chapter 16

Yuki stared at his mate with hungry eyes. It was really becoming hard for him to control the urge to mark his mate but he was unwilling to perform the mating ceremony when he have someone else's appearance.

 He was not the type of person who care about external appearance but for some reason he was not liking the thought of his mate under him when he was having someone else's appearance. It seems like he must speed up his plan not only to regain his power but also his original appearance. Yuki narrowed his eyes thinking this. 

Kiyoshi who felt Yuki's predatory eyes shivered. Although he accepted the fact that they are mates it doesn't mean that he was ready to do 'bedroom activities' with him.

As a person from modern world he had dreamed many time about courting girls. He had imagined many scenarios where he would meet his 'destined' one, date them, then slowly fall in love and marry them but never had he thought that he would find his destined one in an alternate world and what more that said person is a male.

Even he was surprised at how calm he was with everything. But him accepting everything calmly is different from losing his chastity. He was sure that in the relationship he was going to be the bottom.

Don't think he doesn't know anything about homosexual relationship just because he was straight before transmigrating. Although he was not a fudanshi (boys who love yaoi), he had read many comments on novels where many sisters paired up a male character with another male character. Sometimes they would even go in detail about "cough" information.

Are you asking why he read it.

He would never answer that question and will pretend as if he never heard it.

Now back to the present, Kiyoshi decided to be direct with Yuki. He know that the Yuki in the story is different from the Yuki who is standing before him. Although the appearance is same as mentioned, the character is totally different. 

Just when Kiyoshi was thinking how to ask the question he heard Yuki say "Your name".

Only then did he remember that he still didn't tell the other his name and suddenly got an idea. He immediately said "How about we play 21 questions game"

Yuki: ......?

Kiyoshi not caring for Yuki's opinion began explaining " In this game I will ask a question and you will answer then you can ask a question and I will answer. This will continue and on 21st question we would know most of the things about each other".

When he completed the explanation his eyes basically shined. Seeing this Yuki slightly curved his lips upward. If this can make his mate happy he was willing to play along. Its just he was feeling the energy slowly draining from his body as his body was still not completely healed. Although the external wounds were healed thanks to his mate, this body had received several internal injuries which was really troublesome. But he can hold it in for his mate. So Yuki nodded his head.

Kiyoshi became excited after hearing Yuki's positive reply and so began the question and answer section.

As Kiyoshi still didn't tell his name to Yuki even though the other asked for it two times already he said

Kiyoshi: My name is Kiyoshi, Kiyoshi Yumiro. You can just call me Kiyoshi or Kiyo.

Yuki who finally know his mate's name silently muttered it many times before calling him.

Yuki: Kiyo.

Kiyoshi's heart skipped a beat and he felt heat raising to his face. He inwardly scolded himself for behaving like a girl. But hearing his name from Yuki's mouth is really......Ah he just need to get used to it.

Yuki thought for moment and said "Yuki"

Feeling Kiyoshi's questioning gaze Yuki answered "my name"

Kiyoshi nodded. He forget that Yuki doesn't know about him knowing his name. Kiyoshi planned to start with light questions.

Kiyoshi: How old are you?

In the book it is said that Yuki was twenty years old when he entered Dark forest but Yuki's reply surprised him.

Yuki: I don't know.

He shot a look at Yuki. He was eighteen when he escaped from the sect. He was hunted down for two years before coming to Dark forest. How can he forget his age in two years. But looking at Yuki's serious expression it doesn't seem like he was lying. 

Kiyoshi: "cough" well no worries.I too don't know my age.

He really don't know his age. He was eighteen before he was transmigrated but now that he was in the body of a member of god race who knows how old he is. He might even be a thousand years old monster. 

He himself don't know how true his thought was.

Kiyoshi:  Now its your turn to question.

Yuki: What do you like?

Kiyoshi: What kind of like?

Yuki thought for a moment and said "All kind of like"

Kiyoshi: ......

What does he mean all kind of like. 

Kiyoshi thought Yuki didn't understand his words so he said"There are many things to like -food,cloths,color,etc... So which like are you asking."

Yuki again thought for a moment and replied seriously"Everything"

Kiyoshi: ..... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

If he asked every thing in one question then what is the meaning of playing this game.

Does he even know how to ask question QAQ