CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Taehyung stared at his family for a long
moment to justify if they are just joking.  But their serious faces were saying otherwise. 

"What was going on in your mind when you invited them?!" He finally asked and smashed the spoon in his hand on the table.

"Taehyung let us tell everything" His mother said, who was now aware of the happening and was having a undying urge to send her son to get help from a doctor. 

"Then spill the tea" Taehyung said and leaned forwards with a serious expression. 

"Taehyung as you know that every year a shareholder holds a party for the company and this year it was our turn" Sungmin said,"There was no way I could deny"

"Then I won't come" Taehyung said and got up. He left room and went to his own.  The male locked the door and slide down against it. Taehyung's heart hammered against his chest and his breaths were turning uneven. 

Taehyung clawed his chest as his anxiety took over him. He didn't wanted to face them. 

He didn't wanted to see his nightmare again.

***

Seokjin woke up with intense headache and tucked the dairy under his shirt and went to his room.  Jungkook was sleeping in his bed and snoring softly. Seokjin slide the diary under his mattress and then looked at the time. 

The clock flashed 10:00 a.m. and Seokjin cussed. He woke up Jungkook and said,"Idiot wake up we have a practice"

Jungkook groaned and mumbled,"Five more minutes"
"Wake up Kook!! It's already ten in the morning" Seokjin said and stormed out to wake up the other members. 

It took him twenty minutes straight to wake up the other members and fifteen for Yoongi alone. Seokjin rushed to the last room and opened it. 

"Taehyung get ready we hav~" he stopped himself mid sentence when he realized that there was no seventh member in the group now. 

Seokjin closed the door and went downstairs.  He glumly prepared the breakfast as other members piled into the dinning area. Seokjin placed the plates in front of the members and frowned when he realized that he had picked an extra plate.

He kept it back in the cupboard and joined the other members as they gave him look of sadness. 

"Finish up quickly" He said and gulped down the food without tasting it. Under an hours the members were dressed and ready for going to the practice.

The boys when to the BigHit building and  and went to the practice room. The music filled the place and they started dancing to it. The boys were into the music to forget their pain for sometime but instead. Taehyung's verse came up and his deep voice filled the room. The members stopped short in their tracks and suddenly felt numb. The verse finished as fast as it had came up but it left the members in the pain that was not going to go away that easily. 

The music flowed on. Before the boys could enter a trance,  a staff member came in and said,"bangtan Pdnim is calling you all"

"Okay" said Namjoon for everyone and they all went out.  Jimin tapped his fist on the door and waited to be invited in. 

He heard a come in and all of them went in. Pdnim was unusually excited cause of something, he couldn't help but shiver with excitement. 

"Hello boys" He cooed, "You all are hella late for the practice but I forgive you"

"Was that all you wanted to say" Yoongi asked with boredom and a glare in his tired eyes. 

"No!!" Pdnim said.

"Then" Jimin said, not in the mood of playing games. 

"Boys as you know we have a tradition of a shareholder holding a grand party every year" He said. 

The boys hummed,  wanting it to be over as soon as possible. 
"Aaaaand this year... Mr. Kim will be holding the party" He said,"And it is in Paris!!"

The boys gave small nods but Jimin jammed his hand on the table and said,"Taehyung damn left the group and you want us to go to Paris and enjoy.. Absolute bullshit"

"I agree" Said Jungkook and the boys nodded in agreement. Pdnim rubbed his face with his hand and said,"It was his decision..Quit mourning over it and move on"

"Do you think that it is that easy" Hoseok said, his cheerful personality being complete opposite at the moment. 

"You all are going and that is final" Pdnim said,"Now get out"

Before the boys could argue back Seokjin and Namjoon took them outside. The six bumped into James, pdmin's assistant.

"Hey boys" He said sadly, his eyes roamed to see the cheerful face coated with a box smile. But he didn't found it and let his vision land on Jimin. 

"You promised that you won't let him go" James said softly and his fingers clutched against the file he was holding, "But I guess you all can't keep any promise"

He left them alone with guilt washing over them like tides over the beach. The boys went to the rooftop of the building and stood there. 

The blue sky was blank over their heads, just like their minds. Slowly, the great happy Bangtan  watched as their family crumbled in front of their own eyes.

***

A/N
Hey coconuts.
I just realized that the chapters are being short. So pls bear until I am able to extent them further from now on.

FIGHTING!!!