10. Her Past...

Y/n's POV
As I followed Electric Shock and E.J upstairs, I walked past tons of room. Got confused a few times until I saw a blue and black door close slightly. 'Found you!' I thought as I crept closer to the door and peered through the gap to hear a muffled conversation.

"So, how are you doing with your condition?" I heard E.J ask and I heard a hum in a response.

"They do sometimes hurt, mostly my thighs but it's like getting stabbed with a needle." She responded and I saw Jack walk over and put his hands on her thighs. Truth be told, jealousy was building up but I had to control it.

"How is Dark handling it? The small episodes sometimes I mean." He asked/stated and she nodded.

"He's taking them well, he helped when I was alive so he would when I'm dead." She replied with a smile on her face. Episodes? What does that mean? Jack then stopped looking at her thighs and grabbed an arm and pull her sleeve up.

"He really loves you, you know? He told me how you got together." Jack stated and I saw her smile drop and turn into an expression of embarrassment. She blushed madly and looked away from Jack.

"He did..?" She asked and Jack nodded. She blushed harder. "Ugh... He knows I get embarrassed whenever he tells someone..." She complained, hiding her face in her hands while Jack chuckled and put a hand on her shoulder. I was resisting the urge to burst through this door and rip Jack away. Ok maybe that would be a bit over the top but I'm a fangirl, a dedicated one at that.

"It's kinda sweet you know? It proved that BEN was wanting forgiveness so granted you permission to date Dark." Jack reassured and she look back up at him but her eyes drifted to the door and she frowned. 'Shoot! Been spotted! Mission abort!!'

"I got to go..." She mumbled and got off the desk. Jack tilted his head in confusion. "Someones eavesdropping on us... I've said too much..." She mumbled again before... hugging him... She whispered something while he hugged her back... and smiled. I quickly backed away from the door, only to back into a person and trip over them.

"Oww!" The figure yelled. It was obviously a girl due to the pitch but I looked back and saw BEN?! Wow he has a high pitched scream, which obviously alerted Jack and Electric Shock since the door flung open. Electric Shock just took one look at me then walk past quickly and down the stairs while Jack stared at me while BEN was all confused.

"What's going on?" BEN questioned while Jack walked out slowly the picked up the pace.

"I'll explain on the way, we gotta find your sister!" Jack exclaimed, following her... BEN rapidly got up then looked down at me.

"What did you do?" He asked as I got up. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Let's go." I said, grabbing BEN and running.

3rd Person POV
With BEN and you trailing behind. Jack ran to Dark and grabbed him too.

"Hey! What gives?!" Dark shouted, trying to get away from Jack. You and BEN just caught up, panting.

"Twyla. Y/n heard everything, you know how she gets when people hear about it." Jack stated and Dark's eyes widened.

"Can someone please tell me what I have done?" You asked, still catching your breath.

"She doesn't like her past..." BEN stated, trailing off.

"Well that doesn't explain why Jack was feeling her thighs and rubbing her forearms and hugging her!" You exclaimed before Dark just exploded.

"My girlfriend is depressed! And because you heard her past before she could even trust you, she could cut again! Like BEN said, she hates her past! You have no idea how long I spend dealing with her episodes of depression and wanting to cut again, day and night, because she still blames herself for BEN's death and thinks he hates her! I sometimes have to get BEN to reassure her that he loves her! And, Jack is meant to look at her thighs and forearms, she cuts in those places!" He screamed, tearing up before leaning against a wall and sinking down to the floor. You started tearing up too, you didn't know, and now you wish you didn't.

"Dark... I-I'm so so s-so sorry..." You apologised but Dark just stared at the floor until the front door opened. You all looked at the door only to have it reveal the proxies.

"Woah! What's going on?" Toby asked.

"We lost Twyla." Jack stated and Toby looked confused.

"What do you mean? She's just outside, sitting on the steps." He stated and Dark jumped up straight away and bolted outside. You sighed and walked away.

"I-I'll just go..." You said sadly and started walking to the back door until you walked into something. You looked up to seen the figure you walked into... Slenderman.

"Ah, Y/n L/n! I've been expecting you! What's wrong?" He asked and you just looked down. He sighed and wrapped a tentacle around you. "We'll talk in my office." He stated and you nodded before teleporting to his office.

Dark Link's POV
As soon as Toby said my girlfriend was outside I literally jumped up like a kangaroo and bolted out to her and hugged her from behind and buried my head into her shoulder. She just sat there emotionless and stared into the distance.

"She didn't have to know..." She mumbled. "She didn't have to follow us... She didn't have to eavesdrop... but she did anyway... All because she loves Jack..." She mumbled more. I hugged her tighter, trying to get her to at least hold my hands against her stomach.

"It's ok princess... She's really sorry..." I whispered in her ear. I felt her shiver so I knew I was having an effect on her, meaning her episode is subsiding. "We can go back to Hyrule if you want, live in the dark castle. I'm sure nobody at the castle will mind, they seemed to like you." I stated, whispering again, making her shiver and tilt her head back onto my shoulder. I smiled and hugged her even tighter, making her smile and place her hands on mine.

"Thanks Darkie." She said and kissed my cheek. I smiled more and let her go and grabbed her hand.

"No problem babe. Now, you wanna go inside?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I wanna go live in Hyrule for a while, until I can forgive her." She stated and I nodded.

"Anything for my princess to help her." I said and took her inside.

———————————————————————

Sorry for no updates, I've been going through exams before the holidays and balancing a long distance relationship and deciding when we can see each other so I can earn enough money to pay for me to get to meet him.

And thanks for 900+ reads! Means a lot that people still read my books 😁😁