Arc 2.4 Class of the Century (HH)

WARNING: this chapter contains heavy sexual content.

Cain ignored Lizzy's inner turmoil and closed the door with his right hand, fondling her breast with the other.

He was determined to punish her for the last world. Unbeknownst to Lizzy, this was still a part of his character as Cain.

Aware that physically overpowering the powerful man keeping her hostage was impossible, Lizzy tried to overwhelm him with her alpha pheromones, but he responded by emitting his back.

On the side, Evan was aroused by the strong pheromones from both equally domineering alphas as he moaned and was forced into submission, his omega pheromones adding to the chaos within the enclosed room.

But he was ignored as their pheromones were much stronger than his.

The pheromone war excited both Cain and Lizzy extremely and Lizzy finally realized how Owen fell for Evan's honey trap.

Pheromones are dangerous! Warning bells were sounding off loudly in her mind but it was too damn late ah!

Cain chuckled lowly, "Baby, you started it."

She couldn't deny his shameless words because she technically did invigorate his already-lit flame this time...

He slid his right hand into her underwear to finger her wet hole as his left pinched her sensitive nipple, all the while rubbing his rock-hard manhood vigorously against her through the thin cloth.

When he nibbled and licked her nape, Lizzy felt a sense of crisis when a flashback to the world details about marking ran through her mind.

Panicking, Lizzy internally shrieked, '001!!! Is it possible for two alphas to form a bond??!'

[Anything is possible with your shitty luck.] 001 was forced to log back into this situation and was not impressed. He didn't explain the process before promptly leaving her again.

Lizzy's hands weakly grasped both of Cain's wrists as if she was trying to resist, but it was obviously a poor attempt.

"Professor Williams." She gasped and was out of breath because of the pheromones and his intensifying stimulation.

He bit her ear agitatedly, "Baby, call me Cain."

"Cain..." Evan cried and ran up to hug Cain from behind, reaching for his erection with both hands.

"Shut up and stay away from me," Cain growled as he moved forward and away from the meddlesome omega's grasp, pasting Lizzy against the door.

He then released an intimidating aura directed fiercely at Evan, making Evan tremble in fear and fall to the floor as he helplessly tried to console himself.

Cain felt disgusted and acted like Evan didn't exist as he continued his business with his woman.

Realizing she was clenching her teeth, he dug his three fingers deeper into her hole as his left hand went to her lips and his fingers pried open her small mouth.

"Don't hold it in. I want to hear your sweet voice, baby."

His actions made Lizzy moan uncontrollably and she bit down on his fingers. His blood trickled into her mouth.

Cain was extremely pleased with her reaction as he let out a hot breath against the spot between her neck and her right shoulder before chomping down, making her bleed as well.

He took his three fingers out and simultaneously pulled down her underwear.

Lizzy's legs went soft, so she braced herself against the door with her arms as Cain's freed right arm wrapped securely around her waist before straightening his back and impatiently thrusting himself completely into her in one fell swoop.

"HaAAaah~!" She cried out in pleasure, and towards his rough and forceful pounding she could hardly breathe, "Ooh..haaAA! S...shtop..."

She had difficulty speaking due to his fingers propping her mouth open as she tried to express that she didn't want to participate in such lewd activities, which elicited a teasing chuckle from Cain through his labored breaths.

He ignored her pleas and kept thrusting into her in a frenzied manner, jumbling her senses and thoughts. The sound of their skin slapping and harsh pants reverberated throughout the otherwise quiet room. Evan was strangely silent, but Lizzy had no chance to check what in the world he was doing anymore.

Just when Lizzy was finally getting into it, he pulled himself out. Their love juices trailed down her thighs and spilled onto the ground.

"Aah..?" Lizzy cried out as Cain leaned his large chest onto her back, their heat and fiercely beating hearts could be felt through their clothes.

"You wanted me to stop," he panted into her ear.

Lizzy rolled her eyes. He always wanted her to beg him even in the first world.

Not wanting to continue anymore anyway, she bit down on his fingers harder and emitted her pheromones to the utmost thinking that he'd be overwhelmed for at least long enough for her to get away.

Sadly, as this was her first time even hearing of ABO worlds and apparently failing to learn her lesson after her first attempt at this already, she did not realize that her action only provoked Cain even more as he shamelessly deliberately took her emission as "begging" him.

Satisfied, he rammed himself back inside and continuously tested her sanity by hitting her g-spot over and over again and splashing their juices all over their lower halves. His scorching hot palm moved downward towards her lower abdomen to feel their passionate connection inside.

The hell! Lizzy's legs trembled as she fell to her knees, her tears finally spilling out from her eyes as she screamed in ecstasy.

Cain groaned as he followed her down and hastened his pace before biting down on her nape and clashing his pheromones against hers to overpower her so that he could successfully and forcefully bind her to him as his mate.

The moment the masses of pheromones collided, both parties became muddleheaded, and they moaned pleasurably as Cain tightened his arm's grasp around her soft body and burrowed his pulsing member deep inside her womb as to pump all of his essence into her.

Trembling, Lizzy forced his fingers out of her mouth and turned as much as she could to face him.

How could Cain not know what she wanted?

He lifted his lips from her neck and sloppily plunged his tongue into her mouth as their blood mixed together with their saliva and their tongues intertwined.

Both shuddered and collapsed with heavy breaths onto the floor when Cain's seemingly endless stream of sperm finally ended.

Keeping himself buried inside of her, Cain happily wrapped his arms around his wife's waist in an embrace and licked his bloody mark on her nape in satisfaction.

She was now his in this lifetime, too.

And this time, a flimsy divorce paper would not be enough to break their bond.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Evan had fainted from their constant clashing of alpha pheromones.