Arc 2.6 Class of the Century

Everyone turned silent when Lizzy walked up to Owen's desk and stood over him whilst exerting a silent pressure as naturally as she breathed in air.

They were currently in their classroom. Lizzy, Daniel, and Owen all shared the same homeroom which was even coincidentally taught by the temporary professor, Cain Williams.

The two were currently at a stalemate and the students around them tried to minimize their presence due to the two extremely overbearing alphas having a standoff. Not to mention, they were even competing against each other for the position of student council president! There was definitely some animosity between them even if it was supposedly a friendly competition.

Truthfully, there were many who were vaguely aware that a certain omega was the catalyst to the unprecedented re-election mid-year and they weren't particularly happy about that fact. Those people supported Lizzy's campaign for the most part as she expressed her disapproval over it quite openly.

Nonetheless, as long as the seniors weren't too personally affected, and they could graduate and have successful careers the overall situation did not weigh too heavily in their minds. That was why the re-election was allowed to be hosted despite the complaints.

Just when everyone believed that the two most influential figures were going to duke it out, Lizzy actually bent down and whispered something into Owen's ear!

Then she left for her own desk as if nothing ever happened.

The students who supported this CP despite being fully aware of Owen's pairing with Evan secretly took photos of that moment. They felt as if Evan was the unworthy one who broke apart their perfect duo of alphas who were the matchless deities of their generation.

"OH MY! GOD!!!" Daniel shouted, exasperated. His eyes were opened wide and almost seemed as if they would bulge out of their sockets.

Is sister-in-law really cheating on bro?!?! I can't believe it! She has balls of steel!!!

The entire class turned to the red-haired boy in confusion. Wasn't his reaction a little bit too over the top?

But Daniel pointed at the two of them in righteous indignation, "How immoral!! You both already have your own mates! I know Owen was 99% forced into his but Lizzy! Lizzy, girly, I am so disappointed in you! I expected so much more!"

Lizzy simply turned to face him with her usual stoic expression then turned her face back towards the front. No words needed to be spoken for the class to understand what she was most likely trying to convey: Daniel. Stop overthinking things.

After she left Owen with whatever message she imparted him with, Owen only glanced at her before slumping down onto his desk to rest his eyes.

Suddenly, before Daniel could spout anymore nonsense and before the class could actually process in their minds that Daniel had just revealed the existence of Lizzy's mate, the door to the classroom opened and in walked the regal and hormone-packed stud of a man, Professor Cain Williams.

Lizzy's ears perked up when she heard a ding! as a new side task popped up.

[Side Task 2: Answer 500 questions in class. Time Limit: 6 months. Reward: 1 point per question]

During the lesson, it couldn't have gone unnoticed how Professor Williams constantly picked on Lizzy to answer questions, present theories, and even question her own answers. This raised Cain's favorability rate in her book just a bit because he was helping her, albeit unknowingly.