Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"Let's go to home, I am feeling cold now." Piyali whispered softly when they pulled away from kiss.

"Sure, let's go." Nick said and they moved to their house.

It was still 9 in the morning when they reached back to farmhouse. Both were feeling cold due to wet cloths. Piyali went to bathroom and changed herself into dry cloths. Nick also changed his cloths and made hot coffee for them.

"Have it, you will feel better." He handed her coffee mug which she took instantly.

"Watch there, It's hot..." before he said, She yelped in pain as she burned her tongue. Nick immediately kept his mug aside and approached her.

"Are you a kid? Look now what you did? Is it paining too much?" he asked worriedly. She nodded and looked other side.

"It's ok, show me your tongue I have something to dissipate this pain." He said and believing his words she looked at him with hope and stick out her tongue which he instantly grabbed in his lips and caressed with his tongue which made her body go frenzy. She pulled his head and kissed him back. He tasted deliciously like sweetly bitter coffee. He kissed her lips hungrily, his hands rubbing her spine up down sending tingles in her body.

He placed aggressive kisses on her soft neck and sucked on her throat as his desires getting out of control. His hands ached to pull out her top but he had to stop for the sake of her; and he did though it was toughest task. He could not allow himself to take her in her ignorant state of mind.

"Hey, why did you stop? Your kisses and hugs are much effective to keep me warm than this coffee." She blurted feeling sad for the loss of his touch.

"It's enough for now." Nick said abruptly, avoiding her gaze and went to take his coffee which was turned cold now.

"No it's not enough. I want more of your kisses and touches; don't you feel the same way Nick? Don't you want to kiss me like there is no tomorrow.... like the world is going to finish soon and it's the only way to keep us alive." Piyali said feeling hurt, tears threatened to fall on her cheeks showing her vulnerable State.

He remained silent which infuriated her more.

"Nick, answer to me." She yelled feeling frustrated of his cold behaviour.

"Because I love you so much....I fear if I continue kissing and touching you then I might end up tearing your clothes, making you naked and end up only after having satisfying sex with you." He was taken aback with his own words. He gulped hard lump and looked away.

to be continued....

😘 😉Hope You enjoyed reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘