❤THIS LOVE - 105❤

_

_

SOHYUN'S POV:

We were having morning breakfast. 

Taehyung took the seat beside me. Jimin and Yuri were sitting infront of me.

Jimin was having his breakfast when a thought came in my mind.

"Jimin?" I asked made his head up. 

He swallowed his food before speaking to me.

"Yes, Hyun-ah."

"Did you.. Did you got any information about Han-ah? You were investigating for the same, if I'm right." 

He nods as he keeps his chopsticks on the plate.

"About Han-ah.. he is.."

I waited for his answer but Taehyung stops me by grabbing my hand under the table.

"Baby, no talking while having food."

"Taehyung is right. You should eat first and we will tell you about Han-ah." Yuri said with a smile.

"Do you all know? Only I don't even--" I got cut off by Jimin.

"Hyun-ah, we know the location but don't know where he is.."

"So, you're saying that you know but you don't!" I exclaimed.

"Sohyun-ah, Chim is finding Han-ah day-night. He didn't even slept properly for many nights, don't force him more." Taehyung's gripped my hands firmly yet tightly.

Jimin rack his hairs back.

"I also have to handle your husband's mess. The criminals are laying on the hospital bed..

For god sake, I told you to stop." Jimin glared sharply at Taehyung.

"Chim.. I didn't thought they will end up there."

"What about one man who you pushed from first floor, didn't he died?" I asked as curiosity rises with in me.

"Human being don't die easily by falling from first floor. The man I pushed have few fractures. Nothing more.." He shrugged his shoulder.

"What?! That's too much."

"And too bad for you, Mr Kim."

SOHEE'S POV:

"Mommy.. Dada is rude!" Hansung yelled.

Aish.. this kid.

"Sweetheart.. this kid can't be mine!" Jungkook exclaimed at the other side.

"What's wrong with both of you?! Can't you just behave.." I said irritatingly.

Why are they fighting now and then?!

"Dada that's mine!"

"No, it's not. Give me back!"

"Mine! Mine! Mine!"

"No.. don't even touch!"

"All Mine!"

"Let him play, Jungkook-ah.. He will give you back after it." I said as they were fighting for an iron man toy.

I can't believe that Jungkook had with him and he still adores it.

"I won't mommy.." Hansung whined as he tug on my shirt.

"Give me back, kid!" Jungkook rans to catch Hansung.

"Mommy.."

Hansung hides behind me and I blinked my eyes in disbelief as Jungkook moves left and right...

"Come here, kid!" He tries to catch Hansung who was running around me.

"No, Dada." Hansung stuck out his little tongue to tease Jungkook made him frowned. 

_