Arc 1.3 - Revenge

(A/N : I'm bored. Anyone recommend some danmei novels? I'll also update 2 times a week starting now because of school.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Ming Jun woke up with something heavy on top of him, making it hard to breathe.

Ming Jun tried to move the thing that was on top of him, and he really did try.

But, he couldn't move it and opened his eyes to see what that 'thing' was. It turned out to be  Yao Chen.

Usually, Ming Jun’s head is a little...blank when he wakes up. Ming Jun continued to push Yao Chen.

Yao Chen looked down into Ming Jun's eyes, "Kiss me first, wifey~"

Because of his daily routine with his mother in his original life as 'Changle' he kissed Yao Chen's cheek and mumbles as he hugged Yao Chen, "Good morning, mama.."

Yao Chen blushed and got off of Ming Jun. Yao Chen asked Ming Jun softly while brushing aside his hair, "Do you want to go to a date today, bunny?~"

"Huh? What kind of date mama..?", At this moment, Ming Jun became clear-headed and remembered what he just said as he realized that the one in front of him is Yao Chen.

"That's not what I meant! Forget about that!", Yelled Ming Jun while blushing and hiding his head in a pillow.

Yao Chen lifted Ming Jun and threw him into the shower with some towels and clothes, "Get ready, we'll go on a date today~"

Yao Chen then walked away and started to do some work on his computer, waiting for Ming Jun to be done.

After Ming Jun was done showering and dressing up, Yao Chen took his hand and ran to his fancy car.

"Let's go to the amusement park!", Yao Chen said.

Ming Jun then remembered in his past life, being a pampered Young Master, he became fond of amusement parks. His parents and older brother always make time to go on a family trip, but the older he got, the fewer family trips there were. He missed the days where they will always go to amusement parks on weekends.

"Mmn," Ming Jun replied with a small smile on his face.

When they arrived at the amusement park, they played together and Ming Jun was very excited.

They took couple photos, and wore matching headbands with Mickey and Minnie mouse while making a heart with their arms, even though Ming Jun insists that this is just something 'friends' do.

At a store, Ming Jun ate a lot of cotton candy, he had a sweet tooth in his last life. He also had an excessive love for sweet things, so Yao Chen had to stop Ming Jun from buying all the cotton candy the shop stand had.

In the evening, Yao Chen asked Ming Jun, "It was fun wasn't it, wifey?"

Ming Jun nodded like an innocent boy while munching on his cotton candy, "Don't call me wifey."

They got home and washed themself separately. Ming Jun got to bed faster than Yao Chen, with Ming Jun later kicking Yao Chen off the bed in his sleep.

The next few days were spent lazing around the house, then Monday arrived. The day of the presentation.

Ming Jun decided to match make the protagonist with another female employee named Lan Yue who had the same characteristics as Xia Yu, the only difference they had was, Lan Yue is not a green tea bit*h, She's a white lotus.