The Snake Likes You Nef

Everyone in the room looked around in shock. How much had thia girl heard? Hermione stepped foward, holding out her wand.

"Don't tell anyone, unless you want to be obliviated." Hermione said freakishly quiet. Danielle's eyes widened and she started to look very pale.

"I'll tell the ministry, everyone if you don't let me go. Why is it that you want to change Riddle?" Hermione looked up as her eyes meet Harry. One look in them told her his thoughs. She knew so much.

"You can't tell anyone anything if you don't remember anything," Ginny said holding out her wand, "we don't want to obliviate you but we will." The girl didn't respond and only looked down.

"Let me go and tell me everything and I won't tell anyone." Danielle replied curtly. Draco held out his wand as well.

"We won't tell you a dam_" he started only to be stopped by Celene placing a hand on his wand, lowering it.

"Guys, let's just tell her, it will be for the better. Anyway what would the ministry say when they found a oblivated student?" Everyone seemed to consider this and slowly they shook there heads. With a sigh Hermione turned around, her breath flowing unevenly.

"I hate to say it but Celene is right, we have to tell Danielle everything, we came here not wanting to end up in Askaban, let's not end behind bars." Hermione said.

"I agree with Hermi" Lavender added in a squeaky voice. Hermione cringed at the nickname her best friends boyfriend had given her. Thanks Lav, Hermione said under her breath as Harry nodded.

"It will be the best option for everyone." With a swish if her hand, Celene unbounded Danielle and the brown haired Ravenclaw fell on the floor.

"Well, let's explain everything." Celene said causing Hermione to glare at Draco for telling her everything and Draco to kiss Celenes cheek just because. The whole group explained everything to Danielle who was sitting on the corner of the couch, very pale. Once they were done Danielle looked at everyone with wide eyes.

"Riddle or Voldemort is a dark wizard?! Why haven't you done a kill_"

"We don't want to rot in Azkaban exactly." Harry cut in, placing his fingers on the bridge of his nose. Danielle nodded still looking frightened. Hermione groaned as she suddenly remembered what they were talking about before, Riddle's Curse.

"Guys, we still have to find out what curse Riddle has. We don't have time for this, everyone grab a book and keep looking." Everyone didn't reply for several seconds before scanning the books on the desk throughly. About an hour passed by and Hermione wanted to throw her book across the room. How hard was it to find a curse?

"How hard can this be?!" She unexpectedly yelled. Celene jumped in the air along with Lavendar. They all looked at her confused. She sighed and looked down.
"Sorry."

Draco glanced down at Fatal Curses and Their Symptoms. "Let's just keep going, Nef, all ri—All right," he abruptly purred, his tone changing instantly. He did a double-take at the page and then tapped his book triumphantly, a smile breaking out onto his face. "All right!"

"What? You found it?" she demanded disbelievingly, vaguely relieved that whatever had temporarily come between all of them had passed as she lunged across the length of the sofa in a flash, swiftly leaning over Draco's shoulder.

The Slytherin, however, deviously snatched the book from her line of sight. "Wait… wait… Let me revel…"

"Good Merlin, du Lac, stop it and come on!" Hermione exclaimed, on the verge of screaming in anticipation. She had been searching for the Anima spell for weeks, weeks, and now, here were all the answers, so close… yet so far away, she thought forlornly as she stared balefully at the ancient, yellowed pages of parchment less than six feet away from her, held out in Draco's outstretched arm.