Chapter 16 - Unwanted visitor

*******JUST A LITTLE WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL AND ROUGH PARTS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE SCENES, JUST SKIP OR WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME. IF YOU ARE HARMED AND SUCH.... I WARNED YOU***********

"Come on, Ray! I can't wait any longer", Matty yelled. He was standing at his front door and I was struggeling to get out of the car.

I was so exited.

Of course I had slept with others before, unfortunately. If you would ask me about things that I wouldn't have done now that I did in the past, probably my first thing on the list would be giving every girls gift away too fast and not overthinking it.

I regreted it now.

I sprinted over to the front door and Matty was already inside in his bedroom.

I entered the room.

"Ready, love?", he smiled. I nodded. I was sure. Yes.

"Are you really sure about that? I don't want you to have to do things just because of me", he said with concern.

"No Matthew. I can't wait", I smiled and jumped on the bed.

I didn't know what to do. There was an awkward silence for a short time.

I broke it. "So, do you want to lay here all day or do something", I chuckled. He looked at me with a surprised expression.

"I was waiting for you to do something... But whatever I'll do it then", he shrugged. I had to laugh a little bit.

He pulled me ontop of him and kissed me gently. I kissed him back.

He smiled into the kiss and bit onto my tongue. I loved it. How did he know that? Whatever.

I pulled my shirt off and then his. He pulled down his pants and unbuckled my belt. I took my shoes off and threw them to the side. They accidently hit the door. Oops.

I got rid of my trousers.

"You look so beautiful", he whispered. "You don't look the ugliest", I laughed wich also made him chuckle. "Why thank you", he smiled.

My belly was laying on his tatooed torso now and I felt the tingle feeling.

He kissed down my neck and shoulders whilst rubbing my back gently.

I clung to his hair as I arched my back. He groaned quietly.

Then he turned us over and pulled my legs apart.

He slid off my panties and then his boxers. OMG.

He hovered over me and looked me straight in the eyes. This was the moment. THE moment.

"Okay", he smiled. "Okay", I said back.

Then he trusted into me and I let out a moan and threw my head back.

All of a sudden the door flung open.

One of Mattys bandmates was standing there.

"Oh fuck... sorry", he yelled. A cutie.

"Shit, shit, shit", Matty pulled himself out of me and I let out a small moan as he did that. Oops.

He ran his hands through his hair and quickly put on his boxers again.

"I'm so super duper sorry, love", he pouted.

"Another time?", I asked slighlty embarrassed with the situation.

"Yeah", he smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead.

Then he left.

My phone buzzed in my purse. I pulled it out.

Unknown:

Oh dear, it was so nice to watch you guys! But sorry, miss. I guess next time I'll be the one on that bed. By the way, my skills are way better than yours, honey. I'll make him scream!!! But for now I think you little bitch can take my spot. Best comes last right?

I know you love me,

Yours <3

SHIT!

So what'cha thinking ?! GOOD OR NAAAHH?! schmurr..... ALMOST THERE --------> SUMMER VAYCAY :D

Forever urs, Anna<3