Chapter 66

Natalie's Pov

He loves it. He loves my bathtub surprise even though it's not much and until I give birth I can't do anything really really extravagant for him because I can't do any work. But I guess it's ok for now because he won't stop kissing me.

I giggle at his repeated attack of kisses and nibbles in my neck. His stubble tickles me. Even when I try to pull away he simply tightens his hold on me a bit more. "Xander....baby the water is getting cold. Come and relax. Today is all about you." I tell him before turning around and riding him of his robe and boxers.

I watch as he gently steps into the tub, sitting down with a satisfying moan at the relaxing feeling of the water. I bend down to kiss his head before turning to leave him in peace but he grabs my hand and pulls me back. "What is it babe?" I ask while running my fingers through his dark curls. "You have to join me angel. Did you really think I'd sit here for an hour without my sweet love?".

His words make my heart melt and flutter all at once. "B-but this is all for you. I want to show you how much I love you Xander". I sweetly express to him. He then pulls me closer to him, holding me by the waist as he begins to untie my silk robe, and let's it pool down to the floor. He pulls down my nightie see through robe leaving me completely bare to his gaze. He cups my now fuller breasts in his hands tenderly as I look down to the floor.

"Your breasts have grown so beautifully my love. Are you not happy?" He lifts my chin to meet his eyes as I close mine in shyness. "I-I just don't know. My body has changed so much since this pregnancy and I just didn't know how you'd like me now. I'm not attractive in any way any-

"You have the most attractive and beautiful body I've ever seen angel. Don't talk like that again do you understand? I love you, every little part of you and it all belongs to me angel. You're mine do you hear me? That will never change. I promise you my love."

I nod before opening my eyes back up to him. He suddenly lifts me up and carefully sits me into the tub with each of my legs on either side of his thighs so I straddle him. He notices the red blemishes on my breasts as he caresses them tenderly. "What happened to my sweet baby?"

I bite my bottom lip before explaining. "My breasts have been a bit sore lately. Dr. Carl says it's just my milk coming in and in and I have spotted some lactation but he said there can be pain because I have to feed more than one baby."

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurting angel? You know I don't like those kind of secrets."

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to you know...bother you about something as irrelevant as that".

"Angel that's not irrelevant it happens to be very fucking important to me when you're in pain. You have to tell me these things ok baby? You're never and have never been a bother to me. Tell me about the simplest things you don't like. I don't care if it's about a flower growing outside that's too big. You tell me ok?"

"Ok. I promise."

"Good. Now let me make you feel better".

"Wha-ohh.." I moan out in surprise as he latches onto my left breast. Suckling and flicking my nipples with his tongue. I begin to pant as a deep ache begins to form in my womanhood. "Ahhh..." I moan louder as he does the same to my other breasts. With my arms around his neck I push him closer to my breasts as I begin to feel warm liquid dispense from them. I watch as my milk leaks from the stiff peaks and drips down the sides of my mounds. Xander licks them up each before latching back on and suckling my warm fluids gently as I stroke the back of his hair, kissing his forehead.