14.

'Okay, so what is this place?' Lisa said as they stood outside what looked like a hole in the wall.

'It's a bar, believe it or not.' Achilles said thoughtfully 'A lot of incubi who left Hire an Incubus hang out here. Some of them I consider friends.'

'Do you trust them?'

He looked at Lisa and strained a smile. 'Trust is a strong word Lisa.'

'Well that's....assuring.'

'No one will tell on us here, don't worry darling, now after you.' he held the door open and motioned for her to go inside.

It definitely reflected what it looked like on the outside: a dive bar. There were very few people there, but the few who were gave Lisa strange looks as she walked in.

'What are you doing here, human?' A man, who was quite clearly not actually a human man said, raising his eyebrows at Lisa.

Before she could say anything, she could hear Achilles's deep voice rumble from behind her as he walked in.

'She's with me.'

'Oh, hell, Achilles, I didn't see you there.'

'Yeah, didn't think so. Come on Lisa.'

They walked up to the bar.

'Who exactly are we looking for?'

'A friend of mine, I need someone who isn't me to try and see how your resistance against incubus powers are.'

'I see. and why are we looking here?'

'She runs the bar Lisa.'

Lisa sat up on a bar stool and looked around the bar. Achilles was looking cautiously around the place, his eyes darting back and forth between the few incubi that were dotted around the bar.

'Achilles?! Is that you?' A distinctly female voice called from behind the bar. Achilles suddenly looked forwards and smiled briefly. 'Naomi.'

A tall woman with braids halfway down her back came out from behind the bar. 'Hell, I haven't seen you in months! How are things going?!'

'Good, this is Lisa, my....girlfriend.'

Lisa put out her hand. 'Hi Lisa, I'm Naomi.' Naomi smiled. Her presence was different to most of the incubi and succubi that Lisa had been around, it made her feel warm and happy.

'Look, I'm going to be honest Naomi, because I don't have a lot of time, this isn't a social call, we need your help.' Achilles said pleadingly, it was one of the first times she had seen him look vulnerable to someone that wasn't her.

Naomi's demeanor changed slightly. 'Sure, of course, anything for a friend.'

'We're trying to see what my resistance to incubi powers are like.' Lisa piped up. 'And it went kind of wrong with Achilles and we need an outside party.'

'Gosh, sure.' Naomi said, 'Just come around the back.'

'I'll stay out here.' Achilles said quietly. 'Let me know if you need anything.'

Lisa followed Naomi to a back room/, where they both sat down.

'It's nice you know.' Naomi said. 'To see him with a girlfriend. It's been a while.'

Lisa smiled politely. 'How long have you known eachother? He's never actually, um, mentioned you I'm afraid.'

'Oh, I'm not offended or anything, we're not best friends or anything, we just both know eachother from our Hire an Incubus days. I don't know him so much now. I knew him when all that horrible stuff went down with him getting fired and that, he went a bit off the rails after that.'