Life of the Coffee Shop girl part 1

Reader's P.O.V
This morning of my favorite customers come in for a cup of coffee. "Good morning, Max!" My friend said happy to see him come in at the cashier counter up front. "Morning, sunshine." Max said to my good friend. Max is in a wheelchair so he has to wheel himself in. I help him out sometimes when he needs it. "How are you doing?" I ask him. "Greateful, ladies, greateful. I have got fresh air in my lungs, good friends in my heart, and in a moment I am going to have some great coffee in my belly." Max says while my friend whips up a cup of coffee for Max as I give it to him. "Okay. I've been experimenting on this blend all week, so let me know what you think." I say to Max as I give him the cup of coffee. "You got coffee in this blend?" He asks jokingly. "Three different types." I say hoping he will like it. "Well, then it's good. Coffee is coffee. Don't over think it." He told me as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Caffinating the world is public service, Max." A random guy comes in for a cup of coffee. He looks a bit familiar since I've seen his face before. I think he may be a brother of someone well known that has a family that lives here in Boston. I heard about him from the guy who plays Captain America in the Avengers. "It's serious responsibility. That being said I want a medium triple caramel dream with a half full pump coconut and a third of the caramel." Kevin says ordering a cup of coffee that was kind of more like a wedding cake to Max if you ask me. "Did he order a cup of coffee or a wedding cake?" Max asks jokingly. My friend, Max and I all laughed at the joke.

And then the guys phone rings.