14

Ayla was at the BTS dorm, enjoying some alone time in the living room while the boys were occupied with their own activities. Curious about Jay Park's recent interview, she decided to watch it.

In the interview, Jay Park was asked about his close friendship with BTS's Kim Namjoon's sister, and he gladly shared their story. He recalled meeting Ayla when she was just eight years old during her family's vacation in Seattle. They quickly became close, and Jay Park even gave her his number upon her mother's request. From then on, they hung out frequently, spending time at each other's houses and even going to school together. Jay Park mentioned a heartwarming incident where she helped him with a charity event when she was only thirteen, showcasing her energetic and sweet nature.

As Ayla watched, she couldn't help but pout and protest when Jay Park playfully mentioned that she was a bit of a crybaby at times. J-Hope, overhearing her from behind, joined in the teasing and playfully claimed that she was indeed a crybaby. The banter brought smiles and laughter to the room.Continuing the interview, Jay Park revealed Ayla's hidden talents. He mentioned that she loves music, often accompanying him to his studio and learning how to rap from him. He added that she also has a beautiful singing voice, and some of his songs even feature her vocals in the background as a secret addition. Ayla blushed a bit, feeling proud of her talents being acknowledged.When asked about the last time they saw each other, Jay Park mentioned it had been about a year ago when he had a show in Seattle. Despite the distance, they kept in touch through text messages and were planning to hang out again soon.The host praised their friendship, expressing interest in hearing more about Ayla in the future. With a smile, Ayla felt grateful for her connection with Jay Park and looked forward to more adventures and memories with her dear friend.