The Beta's Unwanted Mate

By Love_Yourself_10_x

"That night meant nothing to me Olivia.""You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls. I lure them," he took a crumpled paper in his hands and softly straightened it, "I fuck them. HARD." He tore the paper off in pieces, "and then, I throw them out of my life," he concluded, crushing the paper into a ball and throwing it with a perfect shot in the bin.I looked up at him in shock, anger and heartbreak."You actually thought I got jealous!" He scoffed.Out of nowhere he threw me against the wall and I gasped as his arm pressed by my sides and he trapped me."ALSO, DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME YOUR MATE AGAIN!" he growled, I breathed heavily as fear started crawling in. Tears flowed down my face. I struggled to breathe. "I NEVER wanted a mate. Especially not like you." He gave me a glare as if the mere sight of me disgusted him. "Who would want a mate like you anyways, huh? You're ugly, nerdy, clingy, way-too-innocent and being with you will DESTROY my social reputation."Listening to those words shattered my Wolf and she howled in pain.I gasped, trying to get some air but he pressed me against the wall harder. "Look at you," he chuckled, "So pathetic. You're not even able to defend yourself. Moon goddess made a mistake mating you with me. I will correct it .""I won't reject you," he said, "oh no no. Rejection is easy. I will TORTURE you. I will sleep with other girls, I will flirt with them in front of your eyes and I will watch you and your wolf die everyday. I will break you to the limit where you won't ever be able to come back. And then, I will leave you to rot.""One last thing. Don't you DARE tell anyone that we are mates. Are we clear?"I nodded frantically, my heart clenching till where it was unbearable.He let out a dark chuckle and released me,"Good girl."I collapsed on the floor and almost passed out from the lack of air in my lungs.He just walked away & left me there to rot.